The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should clockwork city include fabricant mushrooms for housing?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Sotha sil is a god who is obsessed with perfection and who augments himself with robotic enhancements and by tes3 he had augmented his body fully with sythetic parts. CWC is essentially his perfect view of nirn and he is a dunmeric god, so why not add in giant glowing mushrooms that represent the perfection of dunmer landscapes?

Ok rp mode off I really want an excuse for glowing mushrooms of all sizes

Golden fabricant tree

Fabricant-Tree-Towering-Maple.jpg

Blue leaf tree with gold bark
Fabricant-Tree-Colbalt-Spruce.jpg

Fabricat cherry blossom

Fabricant-Tree-Forked-Cherry-Blossom-768x803.jpg
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes, it really should! I need more glowing shrooms!

I guess this should be in the housing tip thread, but for those blue mushrooms, I hide a moon shard in them to make them glow.

4s6G4Xu.png
    ^Bosmer included to make the idea of glowing mushrooms sell better.

I quite like these trees as sell them. Noticed the home goods furnisher didn't sell them. So crown only, I guess. :/

Edited by Incognitius on September 24, 2017 4:52PM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, yes, it really should! I need more glowing shrooms!

I guess this should be in the housing tip thread, but for those blue mushrooms, I hide a moon shard in them to make them glow.

4s6G4Xu.png
    ^Bosmer included to make the idea of glowing mushrooms sell better.

I quite like these trees as sell them. Noticed the home goods furnisher didn't sell them. So crown only, I guess. :/

how does it appear from the top?
  • SLEDGEHAMMER_X
    Yes. and still waiting for this.
    Xbox NASLEDGEHAMMER X
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We have gone ahead and closed this thread down since it is rather old. Please keep in mind that sometimes it is better to create a new topic, instead of replying in one that was posted a while ago.

Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.