The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[PC EU] Again endless loading screen, this time while porting into vWGT

Loc2262
Loc2262
✭✭✭✭✭
Did two pledge dungeons in a group, and when trying to port into the third (WGT), endless loading screen. Closed client 5 times and retried, no chance.

Please fix!
Kind regards,
Frank
PC-EU, 12 chars, 900+CP
  • aumphp
    aumphp
    Soul Shriven
    hi im experiencing the same bug but also when i'm soloing and go into a loading screen and sometimes big trouble opening doors in quest it's almost impossible to find the right position to get the E to open doors mostly in 3'th person view
    Edited by aumphp on September 24, 2017 5:33AM
  • laureneve
    laureneve
    Soul Shriven
    Every 4-5 loading screens ends up being endless and have to reload. Played yesterday and everything was fine -_-
  • Seleval
    Seleval
    ✭✭✭
    endless loading screen to nWGT too
    tried twice, then asked party members to port me in and it worked

but ugh
    PC/EU
  • kyria.paganb16_ESO
    kyria.paganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I and others in my groups are also experiencing this. Having to restart the game twice in 20 min due to teleports not loading is going to get old very fast. During a trial run yesterday the start was spent mostly forward messages from people on Discord to the group to let everyone know they were stuck on loading screen and had to relog.
    [EU PC]
  • Phelaen
    Phelaen
    ✭✭✭
    loading screens are getting INSANE on EU server

just starting the game to get into the game feels like starting up an old pc

i can make dinner while i wait its ridiculous

and most times it never loads
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happened today in VoM. Last 3 days I’ve joined a group where all other players are showing their names but with zero health and no CP/level values. Waited 5 mins and nothing changed. Working as intentented I guess