The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What is the 1 hour penalty to queue in activity finder on PS4 NA?

akl77
akl77
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been doing crafting writs and bank inventory, then after I picked up the dailies and que for normal wgt, I got in a low dps group, after beating the first boss solo myself when all dps died, I then left the group cos I don't want to carry the rest of the dungeon myself as a healer role. Then I got one hour penalty, why is that? This is the first dungeon I queued in 24 hours. What is going on?
@ZOS_GinaBruno
@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Pc na
  • Meliora
    Meliora
    ✭✭
    I have the same problem on PC. Now with this timing penalty que...finding any groups became impossible. I dont want wait another 1 hour for daily dungeon. It became very boring to play.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the second time I encountered 1 hour penalty, first time was a few months ago.
    Pc na
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this one hour penalty again today after I left white gold tower after first boss.
    I’m on PS4 I have saved the screenshot, but I don’t know how to post it here on the forum or send to you.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Pc na
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    akl77 wrote: »
    I got this one hour penalty again today after I left white gold tower after first boss.
    I’m on PS4 I have saved the screenshot, but I don’t know how to post it here on the forum or send to you.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

You can either upload it to a site like imgur and post it here (there's an option at the top with the formatting buttons to include an image) or simply PM it to me. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

You can either upload it to a site like imgur and post it here (there's an option at the top with the formatting buttons to include an image) or simply PM it to me. Thanks!

For a 4AM patch day, why are you awake?
    1ieucedf3yy3.png

Edited by kyle.wilson on October 30, 2017 3:40AM
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

For a 4AM patch day, why are you awake?
    1ieucedf3yy3.png

Baby has food poisoning. I've been vomited on for the past couple hours. :tired_face:
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • AnnieBeGood
    AnnieBeGood
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno ..... oh poor baby, poor Gina. A real bug report this time.
    Gulrosa V160 Templar -healer and master crafter
    Annie Spaceshifter V160 magica NB - just a thieving assassin, now retired
    Katerina - 'Daedric Annie' - V160 Stamina DK - now bank alt, wardrobe mistress
    Anni Bee - Vet 160Templar - pvp magica templar - Daedric Lord Slayer
    Lily Malone - stam sorc - pve goddess
    Rey of Jakku Plain - Vet 160 - magica templar dd
    Savanna - magica warden, still learning to play
    and several babies...... learning to ride
    EU server, pc and All for the Pact
    Alith, the best guild in the EU
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Gina for the fast reply, have sent you a pm.
    Pc na