The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Do you use group finder?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Why or why not
Edited by Tasear on September 23, 2017 10:54AM

Do you use group finder? 11 votes

Yes
81% 9 votes
No
9% 1 vote
other
9% 1 vote
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When i had chars w/o undaunted 9, needed monsterheads and keys, i used it all the time (tanky spec, 15 secs for a pop, 3 out of ~750 runs didnt complete).
    Atm i have ~120 keys stocked up, dont need any heads and 8/9 chars have maxed undaunted (last one is half way thru rank 8).
    So havent been using it in a while, because i didnt feel like i need to do pledges.
    But, as soon as i get a reason to grind dungeons again, i will happily use it.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »
    When i had chars w/o undaunted 9, needed monsterheads and keys, i used it all the time (tanky spec, 15 secs for a pop, 3 out of ~750 runs didnt complete).
    Atm i have ~120 keys stocked up, dont need any heads and 8/9 chars have maxed undaunted (last one is half way thru rank 8).
    So havent been using it in a while, because i didnt feel like i need to do pledges.

So when clockwork comes out for the transmute stones ;)
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »
    eso_nya wrote: »

So when clockwork comes out for the transmute stones ;)

Maybe, more likely: Fungal 1 skipskip alone or with a buddy.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I think I'm addicted to pugs, there is something challenging and any run it's never the same, big surprises ahead, you end up seeing the most hilarious things, the weirdest, the saddest sometimes, it's overall interesting.

I don't really know why I still run pledges with leveled characters already at 9 in the skill line, I got all sets and helms I wanted from those places, got all the shoulders I wanted and have around 600 keys stashed away with no use.

I really think I run because I'm kind of addicted to it and by now I prefer pugs over organized groups because of the unknown, you could end up with beastly members you recognize the names being top players or the newcomers who have no the faintest idea how the game works, and sometimes these kind of people end up in the same group, playing side by side, there are some awesome moments.

Edited by RANKK7 on September 23, 2017 2:34PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll