The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Xbox NA server issues?

Feric51
Feric51
✭✭✭✭✭
Been trying to login on Xbox NA for the past 20 minutes and keep getting "an unexpected internal error".

Did a hard reset of the console, powered down the brick, and even cleared local saved games. Still no dice.

Anyone else having similar issues tonight?
Feric51
Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Been trying to login on Xbox NA for the past 20 minutes and keep getting "an unexpected internal error".

Did a hard reset of the console, powered down the brick, and even cleared local saved games. Still no dice.

Ya...me too...finally got in...just now...
  • beekalad
    beekalad
    ✭✭✭
    Feric51 wrote: »

Can confirm this is the same on Xbox EU as well.... did a hard reset and still can't get in...
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taking me about 5 tries on all 4 of my accounts...XBNA...
  • beekalad
    beekalad
    ✭✭✭
    Just got in... took about 8 attempts
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm way past 8
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I'm at like 20 attempts
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kept spamming the login screen. Lost count of attempts, but I did manage to get in. At character select screen anyway. Shouldn't be counting my chickens yet...
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox live is having one of its moments, live status shows issues with a few games (although this one is not mentioned just yet)
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Dcd and can't get back in.
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    ESO is never listed on Live Status but when other games are mentioned, guaranteed ESO is also affected.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cannot log in at all. Must've attempted 40 or so times.
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kinda hard to kill monsters for the free crates when you can't login
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caff32 wrote: »
    Kinda hard to kill monsters for the free crates when you can't login

This may be the reason servers are overloaded...
  • madchuska83
    madchuska83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I have another date with Destiny.
  • Synical
    Synical
    Yep, way past 5-8 tries now. First time in awhile I get time- guess this is the sign I’ve been looking for to move to Overwatch until Anthem comes out next year. I’ll be glad to save the $15 a month, though!