The connection issues for the North American PC/Mac megaserver have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

ESO is amazing because...

• Heroeric1337
    Heroeric1337
    ✭✭✭
    The massive and colorful environments plus the combat system makes this a great game. Everything else makes it even sweeter
  • Runefang
    Runefang
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So many things make this game great.

Monsters sets are lots of fun for example. Dungeon design is excellent.

It's got a really well fleshed out world, one that changes as you quest too which is rare in the MMO world.

The softer holy trinity for small group content is a more interesting approach to the game, at least as a healer.
  • Teridaxus
    Teridaxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many high elves and dark elves to beat up.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it's amazing their work developing and fixing abilities separately for pvp and pve environment, everything is way more ordered and easy to balance in case balance is needed. They do some tweaks when new sets come out of course and rehash only based on accurate testing and serious feedback, really it's wonderful to have them separately.

The separate CP constellations for pvp and pve is also great, we are not forced to spend everytime or playing forgetting to reassign, a neat work here too, practical and convenient.

It's also great the in-depth tabs for newcomers defining penetration, mitigation, direct damage, acronyms used even in tooltips and all the basic to be able to grab how the game actually works.

Amazing work they did about red weapons, not willing to remake the dye interface at least they got rid of that tier shade giving us a neutral first tier color like actual metal/wood. So awesome not to carry anymore a giant pinkRED weapon on our back.

It's amazing the showcase in the Crown Store where there is so much choice and variety, some items disappear but there are fabulous comebacks of all items so we can collect the ones we missed. It's truly well done, I can't wait to buy more crowns for all this ton of items, old and new.

@ZOS Truly amazing.

Things I like:
    The fantastic landscape, size map is good too and there is variety, Cyrodiil I like the concept but would have preferred the major Cities were not included, I would have liked to visit Bruma or Cheydinhall like we can do with Anvil. Pvp is a turdfest but still fun if you are not doomed by lag and if you have accepted the fact that balance is delusional since there is no separation pve/pvp, so if you adapt you can still enjoy to be there. Aesthetic customization (from accessories to armor dye) can be improved but is good. Horses. I like so much my horsy.
    Edited by RANKK7 on September 23, 2017 9:38AM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • SilverPaws
    SilverPaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because of amazing storylines and khajiits of course.
  • Irfind
    Irfind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Story, Lore and Art
    SecretAtoz wrote: »
    You can join up to 5 guilds. No other MMOs has that. Seriously, other MMOs should adopt this feature (I am looking at you FFXIV).

No GW2 have that too.
    PC EU no CP PVP
    EP Irfind - Stam NB Dunmer
    EP Iswind - Mag Warden Dunmer
    EP Ko'runa Silberklaue - Mag Temp Khajiit
    EP Eldrid Hagal - Mag DK Dunmer
    EP Feyne R'is - Stam Sorc Dunmer ...with Bow
    EP Wynn Loraethaine - Mag NB Dunmer
    AD Runare Loraethaine - Stam Sorc Altmer
    AD Skadi Hagal - Stam DK Khajiit
  • Ace_SiN
    Ace_SiN
    ✭✭✭✭
    Werewolves
    King of Beasts

• Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...because there's a good game somewhere in this poorly optimized bugfest.
  • PurpleDrank
    PurpleDrank
    ✭✭✭
    Runefang wrote: »
    So many things make this game great.

Monsters sets are lots of fun for example. Dungeon design is excellent.

It's got a really well fleshed out world, one that changes as you quest too which is rare in the MMO world.

The softer holy trinity for small group content is a more interesting approach to the game, at least as a healer.

The bolded in particular. I'm still stunned when I run dungeons like Vault of Madness. Absolutely stunning visually, and brilliant fun to run.
  • ZOS_Mika
    ZOS_Mika
    admin
    We have recently removed several off-topic and bashing posts. Please be sure to keep all discussion civil and constructive.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post