Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A suggestion for lag and dead campaigns

CivilSword
CivilSword
Soul Shriven
My buddy HOB brought a good idea that might help with over populated or dead campaigns and I want to share with you all what he suggested for your feedback.
Since most players pvp on a campaign where there is a population and home that server, there is no real incentive to play on dead servers except to emp farm. The suggestion is to give us all 2 home campaigns so when one campaign is completely overrun with lag you can move to your alternate home campaign and still continue to put in work that actually counts. Being a guest doesn't motivate at all.
Liberty of Conscience.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CivilSword wrote: »
    My buddy HOB brought a good idea that might help with over populated or dead campaigns and I want to share with you all what he suggested for your feedback.
    Since most players pvp on a campaign where there is a population and home that server, there is no real incentive to play on dead servers except to emp farm. The suggestion is to give us all 2 home campaigns so when one campaign is completely overrun with lag you can move to your alternate home campaign and still continue to put in work that actually counts. Being a guest doesn't motivate at all.

I only stay in 1 campaign, so it won't work for me. But I do like having 2 home campaigns, it's really a good idea. I totally agree with this idea. :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.