The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Saplings? Drop RAte?

generalmyrick
generalmyrick
✭✭✭✭✭
Saplings are dropping a lot from nodes! holiday event related?

im getting a lot of versions of this from nodes = http://esoitem.uesp.net/itemLink.php?itemid=130300&summary
"The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • jlboozer
    jlboozer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not holiday event related, Ive been getting them for a while now
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a couple of those glowing fungus things the other week, have not seen any since. So, maybe it's the Saplings turn.

However, under it all, its RNG.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah, i haven't got any, then i looted 3 notes and 2 gave me some form of sappling furnishing.
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait... what?