The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Zombie personality

Vimora
Vimora
✭✭✭✭
Who else is hyped for this? How much will it cost? When will it come? Can't wait!
  • Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vimora wrote: »
    Who else is hyped for this? How much will it cost? When will it come? Can't wait!

Oh my [snip], is this actually coming!?!

tenor.gif

[Edited to remove profanity masking]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 17, 2017 8:14PM
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh my [snip], is this actually coming!?!
    I remember seeing it in one of the recent datamined threads... so I am guessing it IS coming, only question is when and how!

Only question... does it also come with a "nom-braaanes" emote? :p;)

[Edited for quote]
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on October 17, 2017 8:15PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we get to shuffle around and make gargling sounds? Cool.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess it might be released sometime around the Witches Festival :smile:

gp_crwn_personality_zombie_1x1.jpg
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't wait to run around Cyrodiil as a zombie!
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably a crown store offering, time limited, during the witches festival. That's my guess.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Vimora
    Vimora
    ✭✭✭✭
    What really gets me is that this is not in style in real life. In the '90s, teens would walk around with their pants down and it was normal. How come no one walks around like a zombie?
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eirella wrote: »

ahhhhh, now that's the question:

will it be those cheetah type zombies from that horrible movie adaptation from that magnificent book world war z - or, the slow lumbering zombie movement like in the walking dead...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Axoinus
    Axoinus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What really gets me is that this is not in style in real life. In the '90s, teens would walk around with their pants down and it was normal. How come no one walks around like a zombie?

You lost me...

• Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eirella wrote: »

Not waiting for the potato costume?
  • FoldingStars13
    Ermahgerd! That's gonna be amazing
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -fast clapping-
    :)
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    there was a data mined personality that i have yet to see. its the Maniac personality that mimics the vampire fiends.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Bouldercleave
    Bouldercleave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You people need to curb your excitement - If they see you excited about it they'll either be in crates or cost 10,000 crowns....

Act indifferent and keep that price down!
  • Vimora
    Vimora
    ✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't care less about this. I lied. I wouldn't get it even if it was free.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You people need to curb your excitement - If they see you excited about it they'll either be in crates or cost 10,000 crowns....
    Act indifferent and keep that price down!
    This is unfortunately true ...
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jester personality was 1000 crowns and available for the duration of that festival. Zombie should be comparable. It's not in the Reaper's crates.
    signing off
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yay, more trash to go in the bad idea pile along side those stupid dwemer spider mounts. For an amazing game they do churn out some utter duds :/