The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Brianheart Jewels

wesmont65
wesmont65
✭✭
Hey guys,

I was just wondering, for testing purposes I want to get my hands on the Brianheart set from Wrothgar.
Which options do i have to get the jewels from this set? They drop only from chests in the area or is also there another way to get them?
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the daily delve and world boss quests can give them.
    Edited by Brrrofski on September 22, 2017 9:05AM
  • wesmont65
    wesmont65
    ✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »
    I think the daily delve and world boss quests can give them.

I guess the change of getting them through dailies are very slim cause I haven't seen any dropped yet.
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought mines since the grind was really tough for these. Issue with the wrothgar sets is the sets can drop in healthy, robust and magika as well as Green-Epic
    Edited by Parrot1986 on September 22, 2017 9:50AM
  • wesmont65
    wesmont65
    ✭✭
    Parrot1986 wrote: »
    I bought mines since the grind was really tough for these. Issue with the wrothgar sets is the sets can drop in healthy, robust and magika as well as Green-Epic

That's a valid option for when ever I have the gold to get them. Priority now is to gold out my NMG, Spriggan's, Sunderflame and Hunding sets so I guess testing can wait, lol.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love my briarhearts. It is fantastic on my Khajiit stamblade...it procs all the time and the heal is very helpful on him.

The jewelry can drop in two main places...in reward containers for world boss dailies or delve dailies. It can also drop in treasure map chests in wrothgar and abahs watch.

Fair warning, the drop rate is one of the lowest in the game for purple jewelry. It took me well over six months doing both dailies almost every single day (these items used to be bound on pickup, so they weren't in stores). If you want a "shortcut," spend your time farming expensive motifs like morag tong...dark brotherhood...draugr...Minotaur..or any of like a dozen others. Then sell these and save up gold to just buy the briarhearts jewelry. Trust me, in the long run this would be 20x faster.
  • Aeslief
    Aeslief
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm using Briarheart on my scrub Templar at the moment. Pulled a purple ring out of a Master chest the other day - I was so excited I immediately showed it off to a friend. I was crushed when he pointed out it was Arcane... So much disappoint. :'(