The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can not log on

DemonsPaw
DemonsPaw
Soul Shriven
Can not log on. Internet connection is fine. Did log on once whit a new toon . But cannot connect now St all. Start this afternoon. Any taught?
  • Faythsrequiem
    Faythsrequiem
    ✭✭
    Having similar issue. Managed to log in for a little bit, but then UI froze and game crashed. Every time I try to log back in I get either "server unavailable" or "server connection has timed out" messages. I've checked to make sure game is fully updated, have rebooted XB1, checked internet/router connection is good, but still can't log into ESO.
    "Anything worth having is worth working for. Anything worth working for is worth sacrificing for. Anything worth sacrificing for is worth dying for."
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having this issue myself. Trying to log back in after playing earlier and says "Login Failed: An unexpected internal error has occurred."
    Server down?
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox NA for me
  • LastAyleidKing
    LastAyleidKing
    ✭✭✭
    I barely was able to log on and get a kill today now I just can't get back on......god help us if it's all weekend issue good luck getting these free crates
  • Ardaghion
    Ardaghion
    ✭✭✭
    My wife and I are on different consoles trying to play and we are also getting that Login Failed message. I've tried to connect to Xbox NA and EU and both servers give the same response.
  • TeeOhDublDee
    Tried everything, hard restarts and all, but can't get on due to the same error. Of course this happens during the free crate event.
  • Voodoods
    Voodoods
    Soul Shriven
    Looks like digital copies of games are down. I'm getting this error which is referenced here:

https://forums.xbox.com/en-US/thread/fb7e3743-400c-4158-88fa-abf5d3d7ea8e

XBOX ONE STATUS CODE: 0x87e107e3

• Voodoods
    Voodoods
    Soul Shriven
    I should mention Destiny 2 has the same issue - can't log in
  • Voodoods
    Voodoods
    Soul Shriven
    welp.... now i'm in. WOOT
  • Demlion
    Demlion
    Soul Shriven
    I read Microsoft is the problem
  • CptAMann
    CptAMann
    Soul Shriven
    @Voodoods

The OP originally posted 11mo ago
    W/ last reply 5mo ago

Needless to say stuff is still messed up
    My GF's xbox one s is having multiple issues. Not being able to sign in , random boots , disconnects, regarding ESO
    She is wireless
    Should note I have day one edition xbox one , wired no issues
    ESO is digitally bought and we share thru Xbox share program.

Things were fine up until the last week , week and a half

We haven't been able to really game together
    Edited by CptAMann on September 23, 2017 4:59PM
  • DemonsPaw
    DemonsPaw
    Soul Shriven
    Solution found by my IPS.