Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Eastmarch Public Dungeon

parkham
parkham
✭✭✭
The most fun public dungeon I've ran.

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
- Divine Crusade Guild
- Greybeards & Gals Guild
- Dead Citizens Guild
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    Just made it to Eastmarch on my main and am looking forward to this one... thanks for creating some more hype!
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    Admittedly, I haven't done all the public dungeons yet, but it was pretty fun story.

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Forgotten Wastes a lot. Good story, map, and enemies. The group event was super fun to solo. The only problem was that Hunger boss. Tough one, took me a couple of tries. And the bell memento is awesome!
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    I had to look up Forgotten Wastes. Will check it out!

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild