The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unexpected armor set visual/audio effect.

Thunderknuckles
Thunderknuckles
✭✭✭✭
I'm hoping there's a way to turn this off and this certainly isn't the most important thing in the world, but I thought it wryly humorous. I spent many hours grinding for Slimecraw's Mask and then some other jewelry so that my character's armor set up could be optimized. I did, at last, get everything I needed (woot!) and then....upon equipping the Slimecraw's stuff....an unexpected effect. Every two or three seconds your gloves glow brightly red whilst simultaneously making a clear "ZwwwOOoosh!" sound. LOL It's the minor brutality animation effect. Only thing is, like I mentioned, this happens every two three seconds no matter what you happen to be doing over and over and over.

I don't imagine there's a way to turn those effects off for just that armor set. Maybe ZoS would remove it? Maybe, please? Any of you have very undesirable visual and audio effects with an armor set you would like to see taken out?