Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some items I pieced together

Delphinia
Delphinia
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi all, I've been "nesting" since housing was released and since then, I've come up with a few little things I've put together I'd like to share. Most of these items I've had in my home since early this year, while a couple have been just recently. I have not seen anything out there yet that was already "assembled", and I wanted certain looks, so I put my own together. I'd love to see your versions too if you have some you'd like to share. I'd like to say too, that I joined a design guild on pc/na that has been a very wonderful way to express and explore my creative side. Everyone is amazing at what they do and very talented. If you're interested in learning more about this guild, please visit https://ddaguild.squarespace.com/
Also, this is the first time I'm trying to post anything like this, so I hope I'm doing it right.. please forgive me if it doesn't come out correctly.
I know they're not much and fairly simple designs, but these little things just make me smile and I hope they do the same for you.

Ok, first is my small homage to a scene from "Better Off Dead".
If you haven't seen it, I totally recommend it. It's just a light hearted 80's comedy starring John Cusack. There is a scene where his mom is cooking dinner... well, you'll probably just have to see it :)

Second, is my idea of a wedding cake.

Third, is a forge.

And finally, my telescope. :)

Hope you enjoy, and I hope I posted these correctly :/
thanks!

Edited by Delphinia on September 20, 2017 7:55PM
  • Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    Very nice

But on what plattform is this nice guild

First is it NA or EU?

Xbox?
    Playstation?
    Mac?
    PC?
    Edited by Sheyta on September 20, 2017 8:16PM
  • Trepis26
    Trepis26
    wow, some wonderful designs . what did you use in the forge to create the chimney part ? I'm trying to put together a little bakery and that looks like a great start for a baking oven :)

I also really liked the roof top astronomy setup. Was that telescope an item unto itself or did you build that from pieces. ?

Cheers
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sheyta wrote: »
    Very nice

First is it NA or EU?

Xbox?
    Playstation?
    Mac?
    PC?

It is on PC/NA :)
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trepis26 wrote: »
    wow, some wonderful designs . what did you use in the forge to create the chimney part ? I'm trying to put together a little bakery and that looks like a great start for a baking oven :)

I also really liked the roof top astronomy setup. Was that telescope an item unto itself or did you build that from pieces. ?

Cheers

Ty kindly! The forge hood/vent is Serien’s Stand.
    The telescope is pieced together using the Blessing Stone Device, Dwarven Pipe, Quarter Column, and Bottle, Elixir. :)
  • Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    I PM you
    now...

Delphinia wrote: »
    Sheyta wrote: »
    Very nice

First is it NA or EU?

Xbox?
    Playstation?
    Mac?
    PC?

It is on PC/NA :)

• Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    very nice and creative, major kudos to you!

wtb more guild slots :/
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These are great! Thanks so much for sharing! I have a hard time thinking "outside the box" and tend to use the furnishing items as they were intended. But, the more things like this I see, the more I'm able to look at objects and think of other, unconventional uses for them (or plain just stealing the ideas!). :D
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    very nice and creative, major kudos to you!

wtb more guild slots :/
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    These are great! Thanks so much for sharing! I have a hard time thinking "outside the box" and tend to use the furnishing items as they were intended. But, the more things like this I see, the more I'm able to look at objects and think of other, unconventional uses for them (or plain just stealing the ideas!). :D

tysm for the really kind words! I'm so happy that you like them :)
    I'm really not half as talented as some of the people in my guild..
    I feel the same way you do Jayne, as far as I have a hard time thinking outside the box too.. sometimes, it may take a while for inspiration to come to us, but that's true for all creative people I think..I hope to see some of your creations soon as well :)
  • msfortuknit1
    msfortuknit1
    Soul Shriven
    Gorgeous! Just saw your lin hal manor home and wondered how you did the running water? Thanks.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, really really cool!!

Especially tentacle hot dish (I'm from Minnesota doncha know).
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • tonyhextrab16_ESO
    tonyhextrab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Heh....I`ve also made a telescope, pretty much the same as yours.....EXCEPT....I fiddled around for far too long using a couple of dwarven cogs for the eyepiece....

Never occurred to me to use a bottle....which is easier...AND looks much cooler. Great idea :)
    Edited by tonyhextrab16_ESO on October 22, 2017 8:13PM
    No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorgeous! Just saw your lin hal manor home and wondered how you did the running water? Thanks.

tysm! the running water is from the "Dwarven Fountain, Forged" pushed into the wall :)
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Wow, really really cool!!

Especially tentacle hot dish (I'm from Minnesota doncha know).

really appreciate that, ty :)
    I love that little "creation" still to this day.. I can't recall exactly how it came about, but I'm pretty sure I had the scene in my head from the movie "Better Off Dead" where his mom is preparing dinner lol
    Edited by Delphinia on October 23, 2017 1:04AM
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heh....I`ve also made a telescope, pretty much the same as yours.....EXCEPT....I fiddled around for far too long using a couple of dwarven cogs for the eyepiece....

Never occurred to me to use a bottle....which is easier...AND looks much cooler. Great idea :)

so glad you like it, ty! I'd love to see yours sometime if you wouldn't mind, it sounds amazing and more detailed than the one I did :)