The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing crowns from eso plus

raekwon
raekwon
Soul Shriven
I have been subscribed to eso plus for 5 months however I have only received 3000 crowns in that amount of time rather than the 1500 a month I should have received. Trying to find someone or somewhere to contact. I've spoken to Sony already regarding the matter and they've told me to contact someone from the game. Hopefully some decent customer service can be provided.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already try submitting a support ticket either from within the game or via the support website (link in the top left of this webpage) and they ZOS support team should be able to help you.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options
  • raekwon
    raekwon
    Soul Shriven
    @Turelus I've tried through the support link and it doesn't give me an option to even speak to anyone it just provides a link to talk to sony. I've also sent a complaint in game at least a week ago and no one has come back to me on it, to be honest i feel like it's a bit of a scam, especially looking at other people's testimonies online describing the same thing. All i want is what I've paid for, and the fact that you lose the eso plus perks when you stop subscribing is shameful of ESO. im at a dead end it seems, i hope you may have any other suggestions??
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe try submitting a ticket via PC billing just to get someone at ZOS support?

If you have any ticket numbers you could also post them here and someone from ZOS might be able to follow up on it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options