The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

UPDATE GOING TO RUIN BATTLEGROUNDS,

Crom_CCCXVI
Crom_CCCXVI
✭✭✭✭✭
CP In BG, really? Do the developers even play?

Team Deathmatch-- The Sheild Stacking Sorc team vs the Dragon Knight No Death Team vs Team kiter... FINAL SCORE 0-0-0

How will you do BG when no one dies in CP, the average 1 v 1 takes like 1/2 hour., 90% of Cyrodil is either sheild stacking Sorcs or some no death tank build that just walks around trolling each other or running in 50 man zergs, and half the time they still can't kill each other.

This is a terrible idea, the whole reason I even play in BG is because it's No CP. CP is garbage. (and I have 755 CP,)
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. I rarely play CP but when I do, it's immortal DK (with 0 damage) and magsorcs everywhere.
    Especially looking forward to see CP lovers playing CTR. But people wanted it.
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Do the developers even play" remember when everyone was mad BG were no CP because the devs only played no CP? These forums... :smirk:

On subject though. I don't like the change to CP, I have outline in other threads why I feel it's bad and would much rather have a toggle option for a CP or no CP game.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the long term it will kill this game, all you have to do is look at the PvP population.

It hasn't been dropping because of another game, it has been dropping because since the Weapon Ult update combat changed for the worse.

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In the long term it will kill this game, all you have to do is look at the PvP population.

It hasn't been dropping because of another game, it has been dropping because since the Weapon Ult update combat changed for the worse.
    I'm pretty sure if PvP population was only dropping because of CP then the no CP campaigns would be packed and have no slots at any times, because you know there is an option for that in Alliance War PvP.

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting Deja Vu - that or you're spamming the same point multiple times
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's already garbage.

The objective games and getting baddies on your team completely ruins it.

CP is going to be a dumpster fire.

Trash game mode. I suggest everyone quit to boycott the game mode, maybe then ZOS will see the error in their ways.

People want team deathmatch in a small scale setting, that is what PvPers want with BGs.

We need to be able to queue for deathmatch only, sophisticated skill based ranking system where your rank can go up and down, and more rewards. None of these things will ever happen.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried one with CP or is this a preemptive rant ?
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is really bad at balancing pvp and having two separate thing to balance cp and no-cp pvp will not make it easier. That is way i think it is better to get rid of no-cp pvp and just try to balance everything around cp pvp.

Also i don't think no-cp pvp is more balanced it also has some really bad faules and the same goes for cp, but if they keep two separate pvp systems they will never ever being able to even remotely balance both at the same time. (Also alot of players seem to prefer cp pvp in cyrodill)
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • HEBREWHAMMERRR
    HEBREWHAMMERRR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried one with CP or is this a preemptive rant ?

We've been playing cp enabled pvp for 2 years...it's not rocket science to see how broken this will be on a 4v4v4 format when you have unkillable builds and guys who can tank 10 people at a time.
  • Baconlad
    Baconlad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS has made amazing strides into the cp system this year. I believe that zeni either needs to be full CP in all conent or no CP in all content. They cannot through weight around balancing one or the other. I personally woul rather no CP and ZOS just give us back lost max stats and call it a day. I enjoy that no CP its easier to change skills without having to drop gold. I can use dark flare and sweeps side by side without taking a Damage loss i would other wise take through the CP system.

Anyway i just want one system...thats it. And if they go the CP route they will most likely continue the strides theyve made toward CP balance. For example. The permablock changes. Zenimax has gotten it to the point that if you want to be able to block for more than 10 seconds, you need to build for it. You need to have a few sturdy pieces, more points into the block tree. You need to sacrifice in other areas (in this case sustain maybe) in order to block almost permantently.

Also, when your in a BG you cannot expect that many tanks with permablock spec on. How many players you really think that would be fun for to play? Eso has had many metas and even though these metas become more common each patch, there are still players like myself who refuse to build the meta...like being a tank, i would rather kill somone than tank...
  • Crom_CCCXVI
    Crom_CCCXVI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AMAZING STRIDES? HOW..

are you new to the game, do you not remember the game a year ago.

This is now a combat game, where no one dies.
    Sheild Stacking Sorcs, No Death Tanks, where groups are forced to Zerg just to kill one troll? That is progress to you?

There used to be 10 builds alone for just a Templar.
    I play a concussion DPS DK, do you even know what that is, or in your mind DK's MUST BE TANKS., TEMPLARS MUST BE HEALERS...etc.

You can keep that game, it's just sad, because I remember how fun this game was.
    Edited by Crom_CCCXVI on October 1, 2017 1:30AM
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Game one year ago wasent good at all it was the heavy proc meta. You need to down your acting crazy spaming the forums in caps.
  • Dottzgaming
    Dottzgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »
    People want team deathmatch in a small scale setting, that is what PvPers want with BGs.

We need to be able to queue for deathmatch only, sophisticated skill based ranking system where your rank can go up and down, and more rewards. None of these things will ever happen.

This.
    My hope for ESO small scale PvP was to have some sort of arena PvP similar to wows, not similar to their random battlegrounds
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can overlook the CP addition. What I hate is the addition of crazy king, I only really like Deathmatch and Domination, the rest annoy me to no end. And I hate that sorcs ALWAYS steal killing blows which is required for a achivement
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info