The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

HOUSE TARGARYEN is recruiting

robhavok
robhavok
Winter is coming!

got_7.jpg
Were currently recruiting SOCIAL members. we run All content, we have NO alliance.
We currently hold a trader in Gold Coast. We run trials on normal difficulty with an aim to progress to veteran. We have 200+ members

We consistently have members in voice chat and were a lovely diverse bunch.

We do not tolerate bad manners, racial attacks or bullying.

Please leave replies for guild invite

Gamertag: Robhavok
Edited by robhavok on September 21, 2017 10:31PM
  • SoberAlias
    A while back I made the decision to leave "House Targaryen" Guild. After leaving I was invited to 'A LOT' of other Guilds (easily over 40 something). As I joined these other guilds I started comparing them & tried to figure out which one was a good fit for Me.

It was an interesting experience & eventually I asked to come back to House Targaryen Guild. Here's why:
    • House Targaryen guild members are always in member chat 1 or actively messaging, so someone is "ALWAYS" available to either just chat with or to ask for help.
    • House Targaryen guild members 'actually' enjoy helping new members, as well as each other..in all aspects of the game (leveling, lore books, skyshards, bosses, dailies, dungeons, trials, farming, PvP, you name it..they'll help).
    • House Targaryen Guild doesnt always win the bid for a Guild Trader...so when this happens everyone is encouraged to sell within the guild or to find an alternative guild to sell their items...they care about the importance of members making in-game coin.
    • House Targaryen Guild events are actually enjoyable..the contagious laughter & friendly banter only encourages everyone to want to come back and attend more.

You have 5 Guild slots available & the ability to leave at any time...no questions asked. So why not come join our ranks & help us build a stronger guild.
    450px-ReneAigner_Dragonguard.jpg
    Edited by SoberAlias on December 7, 2017 11:26PM
  • Fidget
    Fidget
    I need an active Guild. Send me an invite please GT: FIDJITS
    Edited by Fidget on October 13, 2017 2:22PM
    "If you got lock problems...I feel bad for you son...I got 99 picks, but I just need one."
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Isn't this name technically against terms of service or something?
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • RABIDxWOLVERINE
    RABIDxWOLVERINE
    ✭✭✭✭
    INV please GT is RABIDxWOLVERINE
    Rhaegar Gregorson, The Ebonheart Centurion - Imperial Dragonknight
    RABIDxWOLVERINE - Xbox One, NA, Ebonheart Pact

Loreseekers

BLOOD FOR THE PACT!
  • Cymro83
    Cymro83
    Hi I’d like to join

RavenclawReaper
  • freezdeath
    I'd like an invite please! Very active farmer.

GT : Freezdeathliver
    Edited by freezdeath on October 26, 2017 12:33PM
  • onemoxygirl
    What are the banking privileges? I would like to find a guild where I can deposit and withdraw crafting, weapons, armour.
    I'm ladywinterfell :)
  • robhavok
    robhavok
    I've sent out invites, we have a very prosperous guild bank we just ask that you donate items, gold, to help with traders to gain access. Were running trials on Saturday 7pm in maw of lorkhaj if you guys are interested. If you have a headset join people in group chat 1 you won't find a friendlier bunch. Helpful too. And we're all big on farming right now ;)
  • onemoxygirl
    Are you guys mostly on PS4? I'm on PC and can't chat with a headset unfortunately. I have a character on PS4 but I'm on PC now...
  • robhavok
    robhavok
    Awww yeah the guilds all on Xbox EU
  • onemoxygirl
    Ohhh that's too bad I'm not sure if I can play on PC with Xbox? May be possible but I'm not NA anyway...
  • FastBen
    FastBen
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'd like to join

GT FastBenn

Thanks
  • littleun83
    littleun83
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I’d love to join! GT littleun83
    Thanks!
  • robhavok
    robhavok
    Invites sent, hopefully speak to you in guild chat guys and girls :)
  • tmas2002
    tmas2002
    Soul Shriven
    I need a guild, I'm noobish

Tmas2002
  • AlanPartridge55
    AlanPartridge55
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join your Guild.

GT: Alanpartridge55

Thanks Guys :)
  • SoullessJ
    SoullessJ
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I new to eso on Xbox but looking for a nice guild to run content with currently lv18 dark elf nightblade gamer tag is Soulless J13
  • WindsweptSnake
    WindsweptSnake
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please. GT: WindsweptSnake. Thank you.
  • XDRogueassassin
    XDRogueassassin
    Soul Shriven
    still quite new to the game but can i get an invite please gt is XDRogueAssassin, thankyou
  • ruaanvanzyl
    ruaanvanzyl
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please: GT: Ruaan van Zyl
  • Senitor
    Senitor
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite please: GT: scoffers
  • LordGroyn
    LordGroyn
    Soul Shriven
    I’m just returning after a year away from ESO - would love an invite please.

GT - Lord Groyn
  • MTSHxPreacher
    Would like to join. GT: MTSHx Preacher