Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Question about the Stamina attribute

JacobCora
JacobCora
✭✭
Does the Stamina attribute have any influence in the damage your character deal?

I'm running with a Bow Warden, but I put most of my attribute points into health because I was real bad at this game and it was the only way to survive.

Now I'm a little better and I wonder if I should change it. I would ony change it if my damage output increases. I do between 10k-13k in critical hits.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max stamina influencers physical types of damage including Poison and bleeds. Most of these skills cost stamina.

Unless your a hybrid a bow warden would want more stam and would put nothing into magicka.

As for health, only as much as you need to survive and that's a personal thing. As you get more comfortable with the game you should need less when doing dps and eventually not need to add any.

Edit: if your needing to put most of your attibutes into health and using bow exclusively is suggesting kitting the mobs your fighting. Arrow spray or the other morph are decent AoEs and walk backwards while using it. Just make sure not to walk into another group of mobs.

Get used to it and you'll be able to circle the group.

Also, blade cloak from the DW line will reduce AoE damage you receive or have a 2H for the heal skill it has. Just some ideas.
    Edited by idk on September 18, 2017 5:47PM
  • JacobCora
    JacobCora
    ✭✭
    Thanks!

My main skills are all about poison, so I guess I should try giving more Stamina to my character to see If I manage to survive.

I always send the bear before me, just in case :blush:
  • mrbobthebaker
    mrbobthebaker
    Soul Shriven
    As a StamDen with bow I'd recommend keeping lotus blossom up and weaving lights. That healing is no joke.
  • JacobCora
    JacobCora
    ✭✭
    As a StamDen with bow I'd recommend keeping lotus blossom up and weaving lights. That healing is no joke.

Yeah. I do that, too.

It has saved me from some tight battles.