The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Will the vivec pack come back?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I missed out on the vivec pack because I was broke at the time but I really wish I had it. I don't even care for most of the furnishings except the sigils it has of the tribunal as I love dunmeric architecture and the most iconic emblem of the hand was in it.

Also I know many people who skipped the azura pack because the majority of furnishings were already craftable and any chance in the future you could offer items separate for a price (or exclude craftable items from the set)
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If we ever see them again itll likely be either during an anniversary event or the most likely Crown Crates. They dont seem all that keen on putting things back into the store once its been removed especially if its a LTO.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Despite having gotten the pack myself, I do hope they bring it back nonetheless as someone who missed out on a lot of stuff that got discontinued before I even started playing ESO.

If they don't end up bringing back the entire set, perhaps they'll release some of the furnishings as crafting blueprints in the future? Or maybe as rewards in a future crown crate?