The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Exorcised Coven Cottage visitor cap

Jiigen
Jiigen
✭✭✭
Hi ZOS,

I have a question regarding the house currently on PTS "Exorcised Coven Cottage", previously called "Cozy Fernside Cottage". I purchased it on PTS and noticed that it has the same limitations to Medium Sized homes like Ravenhurst. Yet the visitor limit is set to 6, the same as Small sized homes like Captain Margaux's Place, which has a Staple Type. Ravenhurst has a visitor limit of 12 and is like the Exorcised Coven Cottage set to the Classic Type.

I wonder if this was intentional, oversight or a bug?

Thanks for the info.

Kind regards,
Jigen
Edited by Jiigen on September 17, 2017 10:07AM
"To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice catch @Jiigen! I would love to have an answer on this too.
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom please?
  • magicsprout
    magicsprout
    ✭✭✭
    Is it raining thru roof on pts or did they fix that?
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    I did not check that @magicsprout
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • Respect4Elders
    Respect4Elders
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it still $250k on PTS and/or do they allow you to purchase with crowns? Also, do you have access to the witches bundle furniture in the crown store? If so, what's in it?
    Edited by Respect4Elders on September 19, 2017 5:41PM