The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Incentives to Invest in Housing

Thestephenmcraeub17_ESO
It seems to me that housing is mostly just a way right now for players to show off their wealth and achievements in game. But what if housing had a more practical application? For example, maybe all raw materials refined at crafting stations in your (or a friend's) house had an extra .5% chance to drop a gold temper? Or something else to incentivise players to invest in housing. What do you guys think? What would you like to see to breathe some kind of practical life into housing?

(or maybe Consumables Crafting Boards and Materials Crafting Boards so we can do the daily writs from the comforts of our homes?)
  • themudkipb16_ESO
    I like houses for their own sake.

If I could change anything, it would be the addition of systems that let players advertise home gatherings. There aren't enough MMORPGs where the end game is you just being a decadent socialite.
  • FoolishHuman
    FoolishHuman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There should be incentives for other cosmetics as well. Like when I'm wearing the Elven Hero Armor costume I get more xp and better droprates in all dominion areas and dungeons.
  • Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to me that housing is mostly just a way right now for players to show off their wealth and achievements in game. But what if housing had a more practical application? For example, maybe all raw materials refined at crafting stations in your (or a friend's) house had an extra .5% chance to drop a gold temper? Or something else to incentivise players to invest in housing. What do you guys think? What would you like to see to breathe some kind of practical life into housing?

(or maybe Consumables Crafting Boards and Materials Crafting Boards so we can do the daily writs from the comforts of our homes?)

or if you own a house you get your own trading npc no tax no hassel with having no trader