The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Does the magic warden have access to an execute?

Integral1900
Integral1900
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I know there is the bear but that dozy thing has to be double slotted and I can't give up the destro ultimate for that, just doesn't make sense

Don't tell me I've got a dps with no execute :'(

On a side note I did think about making her a healer but my experience with them joining dungeon groups is... shall we say... less than optimal. So much so that if I see a warden healer I now slot more healing/defensive skills as a reflex. I'm quite sure most wardens don't realise their heals often have a delay, this thing ain't no Templar after all
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i play my warden healer expertly. it takes a good reactive healer to handle the warden well. on a sub par or newb healer. or even someone that was good with a templar but does not understand how warden heal skills work then it is not so much fun.

my warden excels the most when my team os coordinated, stacks well, and takes all my damn synergies.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No execute. And for PvP reasons it should never receive one. Making that *** teleport rune or the ice root viable damage skills would bring them up to par damage wise