The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Walls

Nighn_9
Nighn_9
✭✭✭✭✭
We need better furniture items for better looking walls. Everyone has to use Planks, Daedric Platforms, Orcish Long Bars etc. and they just don't look right. I know for some houses and maybe for some players they prefer this look, but we should still have more options for walls. For example, if you own the Ebonheart Manor and wanted more rooms, best looking item to use for a wall would be the Daedric Platform, though it still looks way out of place. It would be nice to have like a huge stone wall the size of a Plank, and maybe there are different colors and types for it such as lighter, darker, newer, or older. The item would be to create extra rooms in the house or even create an extra building outside. On top of all of that, these Stone Walls should as easily obtainable as Planks since they would be basic housing building material.

I believe a lot of players that enjoy the housing system would appreciate a furniture item like this, so please consider it ZOS :)
NA / PC
November Beta 2013
WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • ajm1946
    ajm1946
    ✭✭✭
    fully agree, stone wall furniture items of various sizes would be great also p[erhaps roofing
  • magicsprout
    magicsprout
    ✭✭✭
    Rain proof roofing please
  • Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    it can be done zos you use heroes engine no problem