The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Let Us Have Pledge Complete Even If Only From Last Boss

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This is an issue with queuing for pledges. You get tossed into a dungeon where a group has already completed a boss, why would you bother to finish it? If you get put in this situation I think you should get the pledge completed even if it's only the last boss. This woudl ONLY happen on queuing, so that people can't hop into premades at the last minute and finish the dungeon thereby possibly exploiting the system. People could start paying for groups to clearness dungeons for them to whatever idk. People will exploit anything. But anyway, it seems silly that the dungeon finder would even place you in a group when there's no chance of you completing the pledge. For daily randoms ending up at the last boss I great, for normal pledges it just seems like an oversight.
Edited by Vapirko on September 16, 2017 3:26PM
  • tommalmm
    tommalmm
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget, you can get only for the last boss on vet, do HM, then queue for normal or quickly solo the remaining bosses. The HM req says only about the last boss, not entire dungeon. At least that's what I do if I end up being a replacement mid dungeon.