The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Was I To Nice?

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
A certain someone, Stranger to me. Was using EP Zone chat in Vivec, asking if there was any AD PvPer's. If any AD PvPers had any Eagle Feathers, to give. I secretly gave away all 16 of my Feathers and sent in mail.

I sent it for free, I don't want to charge; nor I don't want poor person leave empty handed. I also don't craft, what use would it be for me? If that certain someone wanted to sell all the Feathers I gave away, Fine. I really don't mind honestly, it's his or her's now. Can do whatever they see fit, not mine anymore. But was I really to nice?
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering those can sell for 500 gold or more you just gave away 8000 in gold.

So with the piece of news you can figure out how nice you were.

So yes you were nice but too nice only you can decide.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• leetacakesb16_ESO
    leetacakesb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I do this sometimes and made friends because of what I did, so I would say no. But I suppose it depends on how much you value currency.
    Pc EU- Lady_Hania
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk, too nice? What does that really even mean? I'm part of a really awesome guild, my first day there someone gave me a covenent motif style page for free worth like 15k. People have put gold enchants on armor they craft for me. As often as I can I always craft people stuff for free, I give away motif chapters I don't need and rings and such. Granted they're usually not worth a ton but it adds up. But really I just want people to pay it forward. I'm all for making eso a less toxic and better community where people help each other out instead of charging for ww bites and dumb *** like that. Especially if you have extra to spare. One time, a guild member made me entirely gold set with gold enchants free of charge. Idk why. Poor soul made it cp 150. I felt awful and begged them not to make it gold in the first place. That was probably being too nice.
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    A certain someone, Stranger to me. Was using EP Zone chat in Vivec, asking if there was any AD PvPer's. If any AD PvPers had any Eagle Feathers, to give. I secretly gave away all 16 of my Feathers and sent in mail.

I sent it for free, I don't want to charge; nor I don't want poor person leave empty handed. I also don't craft, what use would it be for me? If that certain someone wanted to sell all the Feathers I gave away, Fine. I really don't mind honestly, it's his or her's now. Can do whatever they see fit, not mine anymore. But was I really to nice?

One can never be to nice :p