The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

GvG Gatherings - PC NA - (Hosted by Animosity)

Irylia
Irylia
✭✭✭✭✭
***Intro
These GvG's will be SALT/TOXICITY/BM free. Any negative behavior and it will result in a ban from future events.

We, Animosity, would like to start hosting GvG events for any group/guild/friends that want to do 3-5 player fights vs other top notch players. This will be a way to find enjoyable pvp that not only challenges the players involved but provides us with a way to improve coordination, communication, team set ups etc. If this garners enough interest we can discuss a way to set up our own "rank ladder".

***Guild/Discord
We primarily want players who already have a group to come with so if you are interested let me know via mail in game @goblin-sama or comment down below. I will provide a discord link (which will be the "guild"). Would like to get these events up and running quickly and within a week.

***Locations
The terrain in cyrodiil that is deserted by players is where we will set up shop for some afternoon GvG's. The link below has a few ideas/locations:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A5hX9zwgaFo3OQzOLXnECpHQwVHzLBraaUaaVWF9PYE/edit?usp=sharing

***Youtube (examples)

You can check out my youtube channel (TeAiry) for examples of some of these GvG's.

I will be recording and uploading all wins/losses between any team involved and putting it up for viewers entertainment and as a tool for players to hear comms/develop an idea for team work.

***Tags
Please tag your friends or spread the word
@CyrusArya @Joshlenoir @NightbladeMechanics @Manoekin @paleorc @lee.sinz @enzoisadog @FENGRUSH @Essa @Nihilos @Akinos @manny254 Healsforbeer @Varxent mikegundy @Lord_Hev @Aoe_Barbecue @SaraMoonandStar Moontan Unruh @SanTii.92 Rhage Lionpride @Quantum_V
Vehemence, Haxus, Dracarys, Tertiary, Saramis, LoDG, khole, invictus

***End
We can create our own pvp in a controlled setting. I would urge players with a group to participate as it will take commitment and active participation to make this work. You won't be required to attend every event but it is expected that you participate and aren't inactive.

GvG's are fun so why not work together to make it happen.

Anyone is welcome.

-Irylia
Edited by Irylia on September 15, 2017 8:59PM
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can field a 3-5 man group in support of this.
    Options
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    I can field a 3-5 man group in support of this.

That would be great. I'll get you a discord link next time I see you in game then you can add your group as you see fit.
    Options
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this could be fun and I'm sure some of us would be interested for fun.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You tagged Vehemence but we are no longer active so obviously won't be participating in these type of things.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    You tagged Vehemence but we are no longer active so obviously won't be participating in these type of things.

!
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

!

Say it ain't so Mighty Steve of the Covenant!
    Options
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One day you and your acolytes in the criminal organizations who masquerade under the guise of being "guilds" in the EP will all get your comeuppance, Mr. Joy Division.
    Options
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've still seen a handful of players running around with the tabard. You may be done for now or good but we aren't looking for much more than 3-4 anyways. Could be a couple vehemence that want to band together under the guild name or a new one. Just tossed it out there for the sake of tagging.
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

!

Is tragic indeed brave Publius.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One day you and your acolytes in the criminal organizations who masquerade under the guise of being "guilds" in the EP will all get your comeuppance, Mr. Joy Division.

Haha :smiley::smiley::smiley:

It's Ms. btw ... Or since I'm a vamp I guess it's complicated :wink:
    Edited by Joy_Division on September 19, 2017 10:14PM
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Haha :smiley::smiley::smiley:

It's Ms. btw ... Or since I'm a vamp I guess it's complicated :wink:

@Joy_Division

And this story will continue after this short break, and a message from our sponsors. :)

4b66d9c777b8abfbfa53b39d7c58ff6c--coke-ad-coca-cola-ad.jpg

Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on September 20, 2017 12:06PM
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could field 3 maybe 4. I'll get in touch in game.

-TBois (@sixuponthelot)
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
    Options
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »

-TBois (@sixuponthelot)

Sounds great, man. I'll get you a discord link and you can invite your friends when you get a chance.
    Just let me know what group name or guild you want to be named as and I'll make your discord role show as such. Then we can see which teams are on.
    Options
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »
    TBois wrote: »

-TBois (@sixuponthelot)

Sounds great, man. I'll get you a discord link and you can invite your friends when you get a chance.
    Just let me know what group name or guild you want to be named as and I'll make your discord role show as such. Then we can see which teams are on.

Great! Seems to be some good teams coming together. Hopefully more become interested as this continues. Might be good to have some non-cp fights after zos switches battlegrounds to cp enabled. I know my team and I will miss the no cp battlegrounds

PC/NA

Youtube
    Options
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    For these little events will there be rules for comp, skills, or gear or do you just want people to run whatever they run open world. i dont really care either way im just curious if there will be any of those types of rules implemented like in some dueling events.
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
    Options
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inig0 wrote: »
    For these little events will there be rules for comp, skills, or gear or do you just want people to run whatever they run open world. i dont really care either way im just curious if there will be any of those types of rules implemented like in some dueling events.

From what I've seen there is a rule set, but I'm not in charge

PC/NA

Youtube
    Options
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inig0 wrote: »

They are listed in the google doc above. Or at least they should be. Tentative ruling that can be subject to change based on popular decision.
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a worthwhile endeavor and deserves a bump. Let's make a competitive scene in ESO happen.

Edited by zyk on November 19, 2017 4:40AM
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not involved involved in the management of the Discord channel, but I'm excited about it and would love to see the following guilds involved. This is off the top of my head. Apologies to any guild omitted and to those I'm tagging who might be already involved or have declined invitations.

Adamant @manny254
    Dominion Knights @Anazasi
    Full Metal Carebears @Chuga_Rei
    Invictus @Ernest145 @DisgracefulMind
    Just Chill @Crown
    K-Hole @keiryan @CyrusArya @caeliusstarbreaker
    Legion XIII @NightbladeMechanics
    Mischievous @Nihilos
    Pact Militia @relaxed83
    TKG @KamoChameleon @maxjapank
    TM @Kartalin @Magus
    VE @Satiar @HoloYoitsu

Step 1: join the discord channel
    Step 2: form a 4-12 player team
    Step 3 (optional): find another team to scrimmage against for practice
    Step 4: challenge another team to a match or accept a challenge from another team; arrange a day, place and a specific time to fight
    Step 5: become addicted to ESO GvG match play

If your guild doesn't normally run in this format, just form a team within the guild with its own name so the results aren't reflective of your entire guild if you don't want it to be. My PVP guild recently played a match in a format we're not used to but had a great time anyway.

There are a lot of other guilds I'm forgetting ATM, please help me tag them. I don't know who to tag for CN, Knights of Ni, RAM or Wormhole.

Edited by zyk on November 19, 2017 10:06AM
    Options
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    In which server/campaign will these be hosted in?
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
    Options
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always support the advancement of small grouping in this game wish you guys luck ... Dead Wait will participate ... we run a small causual setup on Shore.... 3 to 8 people generally ....

I really wish battle groups would go away the most fun I have had consistantly have been in groups of 6-10 people .....
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
    Options
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Durham wrote: »
    Always support the advancement of small grouping in this game wish you guys luck ... Dead Wait will participate ... we run a small causual setup on Shore.... 3 to 8 people generally ....

I really wish battle groups would go away the most fun I have had consistantly have been in groups of 6-10 people .....

I’ll send you a discord link via game
    We organize and coordinate in there
    Options
  • Irylia
    Irylia
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Shor pc na
    Depends on the map.
    If one faction has everyone pushed to gates we Will use vivec
    Options
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if I don't fight in this I'm sure as **** going to be watch and learning :D
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
    Options
  • Inig0
    Inig0
    ✭✭✭✭
    (° ͜ʖ°)
    GM: Mechanically Challenged
    In game - @Inig0
    Sorc - Inigo- Beautiful Chocolate Man
    NB - Raphiki - Beautiful Chocolate Man
    Temp - Ineegø - ınıgo
    DK - Inigø - Alfeus - Down for Maintenance
    Warden - Help I Made a Warden
    PC NA
    Youtube Stuffs
    Only the best memes die twice
    Options
  • Mickydanz
    Mickydanz
    ✭✭✭
    @HaroniNDeorum for Artem Deorum
    Cropsford Mayor
    Options
  • Mickydanz
    Mickydanz
    ✭✭✭
    I would also love to see Children of Hircine run a GvG werewolf group @Telel
    Cropsford Mayor
    Options
  • EdmundTowers
    EdmundTowers
    ✭✭✭
    Irylia wrote: »

Shor pc na
    Depends on the map.
    If one faction has everyone pushed to gates we Will use vivec

Have you considered no CP GvG? I thought small team fights were better in no CP based on the whining going down in battleground forum section regarding unkillable tanks.
    Co GM of Imperium of the Eagle, PvP Guild NA PC, ~Aldmeri Dominion~
    Tyrael Allynna Aldmeri Magplar
    Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I do not want to make this post, but I have given my response and it has not been respected so far.

My friends and I have no interest in participating in something that is organized by and involves people who treat others so poorly. The entire point of playing this game is to have fun, and I will not have fun socializing with people who have behaved in such a poor way.

Going into specifics, a major member of that guild was previously banned for imitating a hate group lynching a person for their race. That same person treats people horribly, and has personally treated my friends and I horribly. There is even a video of him trying to trash talk someone by calling them “Autistic” and making fun of an actual physical disability that person has. This person’s actions are beyond redemption to me at this point, and I am disappointed that this guild tolerated him and behaves similarly to him.

Furthermore the claim of “Non Toxic GvGs” is meaningless when the organizer has a channel full of videos that try to mock and shame other players. There is even a video trying to shame someone by photoshoping their picture on a video. That person may also act horrible, but I do not want to be around anyone who would try to shame someone like this. You can say all the words you want, but previous actions have showed me more than enough. If you want to actually start moving towards not being a toxic person I would suggest you start by deleting any video that shames or trash talks anyone. This is only a friendly recommendation. It would only be a start, and would not actually change anything about your toxicity.

That is my response, and I don’t plan on responding further. I hope this stance will be respected, but frankly if you can’t respect this you are not worth my time.
    - Mojican
    Options
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    manny254 wrote: »
    I do not want to make this post, but I have given my response and it has not been respected so far.

My friends and I have no interest in participating in something that is organized by and involves people who treat others so poorly. The entire point of playing this game is to have fun, and I will not have fun socializing with people who have behaved in such a poor way.

Going into specifics, a major member of that guild was previously banned for imitating a hate group lynching a person for their race. That same person treats people horribly, and has personally treated my friends and I horribly. There is even a video of him trying to trash talk someone by calling them “Autistic” and making fun of an actual physical disability that person has. This person’s actions are beyond redemption to me at this point, and I am disappointed that this guild tolerated him and behaves similarly to him.

Furthermore the claim of “Non Toxic GvGs” is meaningless when the organizer has a channel full of videos that try to mock and shame other players. There is even a video trying to shame someone by photoshoping their picture on a video. That person may also act horrible, but I do not want to be around anyone who would try to shame someone like this. You can say all the words you want, but previous actions have showed me more than enough. If you want to actually start moving towards not being a toxic person I would suggest you start by deleting any video that shames or trash talks anyone. This is only a friendly recommendation. It would only be a start, and would not actually change anything about your toxicity.

That is my response, and I don’t plan on responding further. I hope this stance will be respected, but frankly if you can’t respect this you are not worth my time.

Basically this. I logged into rawl the other day to hear via third party of above mentioned member continuing to proliferate nonsense. I will not be in attendance, nor will I ask any of my friends to be a part. However, I will say that the other members of the guild that I have associated with have been nothing but cordial, some of which I have called or call friend(ly), so I wish you luck on your gathering and attempt to correct perceived or merited notions of you and your guild, as well as good luck to any contenders.

As always see you in Cyrodiil,
    Rhage
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
    Options