Maintenance for the week of August 20:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – August 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC)
On Tuesday, from 10:00AM to 12:00PM EDT, the forums will be undergoing maintenance. During this time there may be brief periods where the forums will be unavailable.

Lion's Fury - New Guild on the Block

Xavium
Xavium
Lion's Fury is a guild started recently by myself and a couple of friends on PS4 EU. Though the guild is DC created, it is open to all alliances. We have not done much with the guild, we have only now decided to start recruiting. As we are new, we are looking to build and grow, we will mainly be focused on PvE Content, Leveling and Daily Normal Dungeons. We are looking for new players mainly who want to chill and learn more about the game at their own pace.

Leave your PSN if you are interested.

Thanks,

Xav
  • Greyhoof
    Greyhoof
    Add me PSN Greyhoof
  • BullOnCalcium
    BullOnCalcium
    Soul Shriven
    Add me PSN BullOnCalcium
  • Xavium
    Xavium
    Hey I will add you this evening and send the guild invites, thanks.
  • Tempah
    Tempah
    ✭✭✭
    Could I get a invite?

PSN: Tempah_xOwner
    PS4 EU 631 CP | PSN = TeMpAh_xOwNeR
    Rag'natul | High elf | Mag Sorc | Lvl 50 | Sergeant| Mag Dps | Flawless Conquerer 566k (F*cked it up tho)
    Dragon Nugget | Imperial | Dragon Knight | Lvl 50| Corporal | Tank/Stam DK PVP
    Ragena | Redguard | Stam Sorc | Lvl 50 | Scrub | Stam DPS | Stormproof
    vMA - vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA - vSO HM - vMoL 100k+ score
    Guilds: Future(RIP) - Abysswalkers(RIP) - Invictus(RIP) - Grayshade(RIP) - Fourtwenty (RIP)
    Haven't played since morrowind
  • Parnassian
    Parnassian
    Soul Shriven
    I’d like to join PSN i4m4ha3 :)