The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Returning Player LF Active Guild

Duvallkiin
Hello,

I'm coming back to ESO after a year break. I have always loved the game, but it got a little stale. I'm active daily (writs, a little Maelstrom, and pledges). But I would like to do more group content (trials). I have completed Vet on all of the pre Maw trials. I left right before my old guild beat vet Maw. Just looking for a fun laid back group to run with.

PSN: Duvallkiin
  • spfarr2112pub19_ESO
    Hey there Duvallkiin and welcome back to ESO. Please check out my post below for the guild NOM. Maybe it's what you are looking for. We are a laid back pve trial progression guild. We are just about to start running vet trials in 1 week. We are currently running normals. Let me know what you think and I can toss you a guild invite if you're interested.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If gmt+10 is more your timezone, brotherhood of bogans can help you out. A guild full of Aussie and Kiwis that pretty much do everything.
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings, Duvallkiin.

I, too, have extended you an invite to Better Hide or Die. Check us out and, if you like what you see, feel free to hang around and become one of the gang!

BHD is a quiet, mature guild that's been around since ESO's PS4 launch. The guild itself predates ESO by many years, and we have ladies and gents in BHD who play games other than ESO as well, including Destiny 2, GTA5 and BF1.
    Edited by Nova Sky on September 28, 2017 4:26AM
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    I sent u an invite for Grim. Very active group. Always something going on
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r