My Daedric Palace.

Fang_of_Lorkhaj
Fang_of_Lorkhaj
✭✭✭

This took a long time to make. Everywhere inside the house has a theme. Upstairs is a merchant area. Telvanni room. Middle area is the trophy hall. Downstairs is the dwarven mega structure lab. Guild meet hall (lots of crystals). And the room dedicated to the brotherhood. Video is kinda dark, but enjoy and let me know what you think! :D
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Are you roomies with Molag Bal? :wink:
  • Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    ✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    Are you roomies with Molag Bal? :wink:

He likes to visit on holidays
    Edited by Fang_of_Lorkhaj on September 14, 2017 10:02AM
  • kcduetub17_ESO
    most-excellent.jpg
    MizaRadioaktiv

Aldmeri Dominion:
    Maelrii Adevari - Altmer - Dragonknight
    Ludo Adevari - Khajiit - Sorcerer
    Faelim Adevari - Bosmer - Nightblade
    Ebonheart Pact:
    Mizabladeoaktiv - Dunmer - Nightblade
    Miza Adevari - Dunmer - Warden
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This took a long time to make.

Then OP realises a Coldharbour house is incoming...
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ϟ Insightful ☺ Agree ❤ Awesome ☠ LOL
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This took a long time to make. Everywhere inside the house has a theme. Upstairs is a merchant area. Telvanni room. Middle area is the trophy hall. Downstairs is the dwarven mega structure lab. Guild meet hall (lots of crystals). And the room dedicated to the brotherhood. Video is kinda dark, but enjoy and let me know what you think! :D

wow, dude, awesome job!!

and those lights!! yummie!!
    Edited by altemriel on September 14, 2017 10:19PM
    *********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Haishi Daikodarajen, Redguard, Stamina Dragonknight, CPs around 580, Damage dealer, Huntress of Hircine
    ** Her story (click here)**

**Her image - click here**
    ""It's one thing to see your past from present memory. It is entirely another to step through the Dragon and be yourself remembering the present in the past as the future."
    - Karstine Zeterra (2E)

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Maoimii Da, Khajiit Magicka Nightblade, CPs around 580, master enchanter, damage dealer, elder vampire shade of death
    ** Her story (click here)**
    **Her image - click here**
    "May you walk on warm sands!
    Maoimii

meowz!!

****************************************************************************************************************************************************
    PC, EU

**Ideas for making this game even more fun: Click here

• Slack
    Slack
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome!
    Typing on mobilephone,
    please excuse mspellings and strange auto erections
  • Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    Fang_of_Lorkhaj
    ✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »

This took a long time to make.

Then OP realises a Coldharbour house is incoming...

I am 100% aware of the coldharbor estate that was datamined. I super stoked