Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Bloody well stand still Tythis!

Mirelurk
Mirelurk
✭✭✭✭
That damned banker ... all ambling along 20 yards behind you most of the time.

You need to use his services so you stop and wait ... he ambles up and then at the last second - just as you try to initiate a trade - he turns into bloody Usain Bolt and sprints right past you.

So you turn to where he's now standing, but, no, he's got other ideas and somehow ends back on the other side.

Repeat four or five times until you get it nailed.

Just stand still you uppity nong!

And spare us the condescending dialogue too while you are at it.
Knights of Nirn | Daggerfall Covenant | PC | NA server

Swamplurk | V16 | Breton | Sorceror
Morass | V16 | Breton | Templar
Knightmire | V16 | Imperial | Dragonknight
Catagory | V9 | Khajit | Nightblade

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try interacting with someone else's banker, that's even worse, it's like chasing that white rabbit quest ...
    headbang.gif
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That guy's a ***.

He always shuts my window down before I'm done :rage:
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *incidentally - why the *** is "***" censored?
    Edited by Betheny on September 13, 2017 10:38PM
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could try putting him away when your not using him and then he'll be right by you when you summon him.

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2220+
  • Ardan147
    Ardan147
    ✭✭✭✭
    Betheny wrote: »
    That guy's a ***.

I would really like to know WHY he constantly does that. And when is ZOS actually going to get around to fixing this? After all, we essentially paid MONEY for this service, so I think we have a right to expect that it work properly without this extra annoying headache.
    This creature called a songbird. What a devious creation! This winged nuisance erodes sanity with its incessant chirping. What a brilliant form of torture!
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ardan147 wrote: »
    That guy's a ***.

I would really like to know WHY he constantly does that. And when is ZOS actually going to get around to fixing this? After all, we essentially paid MONEY for this service, so I think we have a right to expect that it work properly without this extra annoying headache.

Agree completely, and we've brought it up so many times so it's not like they're not aware of the issue.
  • Amp151
    Amp151
    ✭✭✭
    That guy's a ***.

On console I noticed it does this when I use down on the d-pad to find something in the banker.
    It's like he goes into "hide" while I'm still scrolling which kicks me out.

If I use the joystick it doesn't happen.
  • Betheny
    Betheny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Amp151 wrote: »
    That guy's a ***.

On console I noticed it does this when I use down on the d-pad to find something in the banker.
    It's like he goes into "hide" while I'm still scrolling which kicks me out.

If I use the joystick it doesn't happen.

On PC we don't have to press things to go through the list, we scroll with the mouse.

All he's doing is moving, and that's why he boots us.

If ZOS did the right thing by us they'd just make it so he either didn't move while we have a banking window opened, or him moving wouldn't close the banking window.
    Edited by Betheny on September 13, 2017 10:53PM
  • Darkestnght
    Darkestnght
    ✭✭✭✭
    My main beef with this guy is he is always spawns in behind me when I summon him. Never facing me.
    Xbox NA - CP1300+
    Xbox EU - CP400+

• Tyreal1974
    Tyreal1974
    ✭✭✭✭
    You could try putting him away when your not using him and then he'll be right by you when you summon him.

Lol, I paid good money for that personal banker and he should bloody well be "Johnny in the spot" like any good butler, or Argonian, should be. Walking away from me when I want them, or am picking/dropping things off should be grounds for stabby-stabby with the Blade of Woe! :smiley:

All joking aside I do agree with your statement that we could summon/unsummon him as needed. But I think a convenience item that cost RL money should behave better, and should definitely have better programming and not walk away when actively being used.

• swippy
    swippy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah that guy is irritating. i run a certain distance away just so i can see him moving towards me through the crowd, and then he stops, and i have to walk over to him? dude, you're supposed to be my assistant! you walk to me when i engage you. and the mysteriously teleporting behind me when i'm standing still is dumb. it's still a great purchase, but if it could save me time without making me curse out loud every half-hour it'd be even better.
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i quite like tythis, quirky *** that he is.
  • Yarlenzey
    Yarlenzey
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mirelurk wrote: »
    That damned banker ... all ambling along 20 yards behind you most of the time.

You need to use his services so you stop and wait ... he ambles up and then at the last second - just as you try to initiate a trade - he turns into bloody Usain Bolt and sprints right past you.

So you turn to where he's now standing, but, no, he's got other ideas and somehow ends back on the other side.

Repeat four or five times until you get it nailed.

Just stand still you uppity nong!

And spare us the condescending dialogue too while you are at it.

You got 'Standard, Ugly Tythis' for 5500. The 'I'll just run up this hill' option was no charge.
    Talk about fussy, you probably expected him to know your guild traders, too.

You also left out how AWESOME this makes you look in a dungeon, all the while hoping the Important People wouldn't see that you forgot your buffy-stuff.
    I got suspenders for saying "Testicular Mass" instead of "Balls". like, rilly.

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Try interacting with someone else's banker, that's even worse, it's like chasing that white rabbit quest ...
    headbang.gif

Without having the option of exploding arrows though.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I call him, he usually spawns directly in another NPC, so trying to interact with the banker usually starts the interaction with the other NPC. Then I have to move far, far away before he finally decides to follow me, and I can interact with him :P
  • Mirelurk
    Mirelurk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yarlenzey wrote: »
    You got 'Standard, Ugly Tythis' for 5500. The 'I'll just run up this hill' option was no charge.
    Talk about fussy, you probably expected him to know your guild traders, too.

You also left out how AWESOME this makes you look in a dungeon, all the while hoping the Important People wouldn't see that you forgot your buffy-stuff.

Yeah looks like I got stiffed on the banker ... on the plus side I usually run with my Merchant in dungeons ... she's just as annoying but better looking.
    Knights of Nirn | Daggerfall Covenant | PC | NA server

Swamplurk | V16 | Breton | Sorceror
    Morass | V16 | Breton | Templar
    Knightmire | V16 | Imperial | Dragonknight
    Catagory | V9 | Khajit | Nightblade

• bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When ever I see his bald I want to slap it for no reason
    Self-proclaimed Vampire Lord, or in this case, Blood Sion. º,...,º