The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Notable Imperial-styled Home?

Headmaster32
Headmaster32
✭✭
Do you think we will ever see a notable Imperial home? Do you think we should? If so, where do you think it would best be located?

My Guild is an Imperial-styled Guild, and we want to purchase a large notable house — however the largest Imperial home is Strident Springs Demesne.

(Also, just as a side note, do you think we will ever get Guild banners for our homes? Cheers.)
Gondul Early-Beard

Guild: The Ruby Brotherband
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linchal Grand Manor, coming to a crown store near you for a limited time only (this weekend)

It's north of Kvatch.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26185?Crown-Store-Showcase:-September-2017

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Headmaster32
    Headmaster32
    ✭✭
    Thanks for the org*sm
    Gondul Early-Beard

• Ir0nB34r
    Ir0nB34r
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the org*sm

Dude, no kidding. I am super excited for this house. I have been saving my crowns from the monthly sub for several months and even bought more during the crown sale they had.
    [XBOX][NA]
    Breton | Sorcerer | Damage Dealer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Breton | Warden | Healer - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    Argonian | Dragon Knight | Tank - Build Info (Coming Soon)
    (Retired)Breton | Sorcerer | Tank - Build Info (<< Link to Google Docs Page)
    "If you are quitting, can I have your stuff??"
  • Headmaster32
    Headmaster32
    ✭✭
    I was an idiot and I haven't been subbed for awhile now, so it will cost me likely $100 just to afford the bloody thing. (I only have 2,100 crowns.)

Do you have a guestimate on how much is will cost?
    Gondul Early-Beard

• actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfurnished will be 13-15k is my guess.

Will get it asap ^^
  • Eleusian
    Eleusian
    ✭✭✭
    2 bad they didn't attach it to the DB DLC and make it available in crowns or gold. Just planted in DLC zone
    PS4 NA
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought it ^^
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was an idiot and I haven't been subbed for awhile now, so it will cost me likely $100 just to afford the bloody thing. (I only have 2,100 crowns.)

Do you have a guestimate on how much is will cost?

14000 Unfurnished
    17500 Furnished
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • actosh
    actosh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought it furnished on pts and unfurnished on live.

Imperial furniture isnt that awesome.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's very much like Breton but darker.
  • Headmaster32
    Headmaster32
    ✭✭
    Yes I own it as well now. It is nice but the interior should have been larger.

And for christsake when is ZoS going to actually gives houses a purpose and let us store things in them?
    Gondul Early-Beard

• Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I own it as well now. It is nice but the interior should have been larger.

And for christsake when is ZoS going to actually gives houses a purpose and let us store things in them?

Yes I agree. As happens so often, the upstairs is much smaller than the ground floor. I don't know why they do this.

And the floors above, which you can see from outside, are of course not accessible as usual.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's yours for about $200.00
  • Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    i was looking at the estate tested it on pts
    and NO not becouse of price its the design
    only 2 floors ? no basement

but the price is ..... way overpriced