The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Really got to rescue Stibbons again !

• Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    Keldheir wrote: »
    I love and adore Stibbons and Lady Laurent. I always get a little excited when I meet them. But there are recurring characters I can't stand. We meet Sheogorath too often, Naryu can fall down a well and never climb out again and Bumnog, while his second appearance is more like a cameo, needs to get eaten by harpies. Seriously hate that guy. So many times I just wanted to trap the poor harpies and he kept punching them to death.

I'm sure there are more that I like but none comes to mind right now.

I'll second needing Sheo less. I like running into him since I like the quests we get with him. But as a character I find him so annoyingly cartoonish...
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need more Telenger vs Galerion insult battles.

A thousand times this! I don't really like Vanus, but I adore Telenger and love their rivalry. I really hope he recurs someday on another field trip gone wrong!

On the OP though, I don't really like running into Lady Laurent and Stibbons much either, Lady Laurent is one of my least favourite NPCs in the whole game. I do appreciate that they're making more characters recur though, because the first thing I do whenever new content comes out is see what familiar faces I can find!
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Whenever I get to deal with bretons, its a chore.
  • DrPain
    DrPain
    ✭✭✭
    leave-stibbons-alone.jpg
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rigurt the Brash is just awesome. I did the Eastmarch quests recently again. The totally bumbled welcoming of the other Pact leaders at Windhelm was hilarious.

Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    Rigurt the Brash is just awesome. I did the Eastmarch quests recently again. The totally bumbled welcoming of the other Pact leaders at Windhelm was hilarious.

"Ambassador Normal" and "Flies-of-Steel" never fails to elicit a laugh from me :D
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭

Rouven wrote: »
    Per ardua ad stibbons.
    Good work , kinda
    Edited by PerArdua on September 14, 2017 2:39PM
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PerArdua wrote: »
    Rouven wrote: »
    Per ardua ad stibbons.
    Good work , kinda

Thought you might appreciate it. Wanted to keep it short and sweet.

I kinda like all the repeat NPC's more or less. Adds to the flair. I think story-wise it would be cool to be able to just tell an NPC off and not see the quest marker anymore, perhaps even make sure they never see the light of day again etc, but we all know that there will be lot's of complaints if people feel left out of something so it's a little tricky.

Meh, a couple of times I yelled "no time" as I rode past Stibbons to a skyshard.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    I stop just in case I get to turn him into stone/ice/web and the of chance of killing him
  • AlMcFly
    AlMcFly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a corny running gag in the game. Personally I think it adds character and memorability to the game's questline.
  • PerArdua
    PerArdua
    ✭✭✭
    Oh he s memorable alright .