The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

General Dar-Liurz, Singing Ode To Queen AyrennHave To See It To Believe It, (Confirmed Glitch)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭

UPDATED 1.3 Via my reply, to my comment down below. Of what happened when I got on, on second day. I can confirm, via someone else's comment; as well as to mine. It’s a confirmed, but minor glitch. But still very weird, for General Dar-Liurz. To sing, Ode To Queen Ayrenn.

I believe she wasn't feeling herself today and hopefully others. Would forgive her, even if General Dar-Liurz. Was to minor extent, Singing a song; that should've been her enemy. Instead of paying Tribute to the Queen, it must've slipped and General Dar-Liurz.

Whether intended or not, is humbly and deeply sorry. She has learned her lesson, Please forgive General Dar-Liurz. But as for my part, I may have played a roll. Which I should be charged and found guilty of high treason, for both alliances. But whom would charge me? But please forgive General Dar-Liurz, she didn't mean any harm.

UPDATED. 1.2

I had to change the Title, just didn't fit right. I'm uncertain if this new change or my game glitches. I tried to ask by many, no go :) Anyways, it's one of my favorite songs. However singing AD song on EP? Maybe it's a secret message of sorts for me? If it's just me experience this, I'm so confused if my game not working or not.

Ode To Queen Ayrenn, Sang by (With Malukah's Voice) General Dar-liurz

ORIGINAL

Currently, I'm standing at Northern Morrowind Gate. In front of General Dar- Liurz. (I think she might be the one? General Dar- Liurz, is currently singing. But not with her voice, which creepy. What even more creepier, is that I hear an imaginary Lute.

However, it's also awesome when I hear Malukah's voice; From General Dar-liurz. I actually thought it was my imagination, honestly. But General Dark-Liurz, is still currently singing. (With Maluka's Voice)

I saved video clips, I'll upload them on YouTube when I get off. But was wondering is my Game Glitch ? Because it's only certain spot where I can hear singing and lute, but when I move away from spot. I'm unable to hear the music.
Edited by Serjustin19 on September 14, 2017 3:17PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated at top. 1.2
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's a general bard glitch where people will hear singing in places where there shouldn't be any bards (such as in their houses).

I ran into Crispin Freeman singing around the Orc commander at the DC quest hub the other night. It was pretty funny.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »
    There's a general bard glitch where people will hear singing in places where there shouldn't be any bards (such as in their houses).

I ran into Crispin Freeman singing around the Orc commander at the DC quest hub the other night. It was pretty funny.

Hi, thanks for the info. I'm really glad it's a glitch, as well as you suggested. Yesterday night around 10:30pm PDT. When I went on, I went to the same spot. I heard no lute and no singing, I probably made myself a fool though.

But as with your comment and same result that has happened to you. Just like me, I'm glad it's a glitch. Thank you again :smiley:
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also updated above, to UPDATED 1.3
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you know - i've always had my suspicions concerning that lizard lady - ha, blood for the pact - yeah, right...it would seem my fears are confirmed...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place