Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Where can I find the blank canvases throughout Tamriel?

HammerWTEK
HammerWTEK
✭✭
I am doing a special project for my guild and I am trying to find all of the blank artist's canvases sprinkled throughout the game. I know about the one in southern daggerfall near the solemn, Auridon on the east coast, Greenshade in Marbruk, and in the DC sewers. Anyone know where I can find others?
Thanks for your help!
We know...

Best Answers

• GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    I found one some time ago in craglorn. Dont remember the place exactly, but its been on a hill/mountain where there were welvas and wasp nests.
    Answer ✓
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think maybe behind one of the buildings in vukel guard...north side, behind either the city hall or guild hall. I remember a painter there, not sure if the canvas is blank.
    Answer ✓
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found another, so I call on this thread to ARISE FROM THE DEAD.

In Cyrodiil I ran across one. South of kingscreast cavern, down the road toward the lake there’s an argonian painter with one.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glenumbra, NW of the south dolmen up on a cliff overlooking the bay. Lined up E/W with harborsge icon, slightly west of lining up N/S w dolmen.