Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

I hate it when i don't pay attention in the game.

Jigger_allard
Jigger_allard
✭✭✭
I had just come out of the Safehouse in Vvardenfell when a woman approached me about joining someone...or some organization, to help with a situation. At the time I wasn't paying attention. I just clicked through the dialogue: Nor did I write anything down. I don't even know if it is on my Quests list. I don't suppose anyone can help, could you?

This what is currently on my Quests List:

Glenumbra: Blood on the Cresent Moon.

Stros M'ka: The broken Spearhead.

Vvardenfell: A Friend in Need.

Wrothgar: Invitation to Orsinium.

Beyond those quests, nothing!

I have to be more attention, I guess?!? And, quite clicking through the dialogue so fast.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Smells like the Wrothgar one.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think the Orcish Ambassadress is in Vvardenfell.

EDIT The Friend in Need is a Housing Quest you an pick up in almost any zone. Drop it if you want the dialogs again.

Edited by Nestor on September 12, 2017 8:45PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Morbash
    Morbash
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna guess it's Vvardenfell: A Friend in Need. You can drop that quest, return to Vvardenfell, and she should approach you again. This will give you another opportunity to read the quest dialogue.
    "War doesn't build character; it reveals it."
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If it's A Friend in Need, it is the housing quest. Just go talk to Canthion.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, its the housing quest, you can pick it up in almost any zone

• Jigger_allard
    Jigger_allard
    ✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »

Got that already. Just have no furniture right now.
  • Jigger_allard
    Jigger_allard
    ✭✭✭
    Smells like the Wrothgar one.

I was already approached earlier in the game for the invitation.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

A Friend in Need is the housing quest. Did you do the one in Vvardenfell for the apt in Vivec City?
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can, uhm, lie about your intentions to get the furniture.

Or talk to a furniture merchant and buy a 3 stool and a table. Don't even have to use them.
    Edited by Nestor on September 12, 2017 8:50PM

• SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You picked up the quest in Vvardenfell and cant distinguish from that quest list which one it is???????
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • Jigger_allard
    Jigger_allard
    ✭✭✭
    You picked up the quest in Vvardenfell and cant distinguish from that quest list which one it is???????

I went online and looked at all of the quests that I have listed and there is no mentioning of meeting up with someone Vvardenfell, just outside of the Morag Tong Safehouse. Near the vendor to your right just past the alley way.
  • PlagueSD
    PlagueSD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had just come out of the Safehouse in Vvardenfell when a woman approached me about joining someone...or some organization, to help with a situation. At the time I wasn't paying attention. I just clicked through the dialogue: Nor did I write anything down. I don't even know if it is on my Quests list. I don't suppose anyone can help, could you?

This what is currently on my Quests List:

Glenumbra: Blood on the Cresent Moon.

Stros M'ka: The broken Spearhead.

Vvardenfell: A Friend in Need.

Wrothgar: Invitation to Orsinium.

Beyond those quests, nothing!

I have to be more attention, I guess?!? And, quite clicking through the dialogue so fast.

There's your problem.. lol. It's the housing quest.

*pro tip: the zone you pick the quest up in will be the zone it's listed under...
    Edited by PlagueSD on September 12, 2017 9:38PM
  • Jigger_allard
    Jigger_allard
    ✭✭✭

I went online and looked at all of the quests that I have listed and there is no mentioning of meeting up with someone Vvardenfell, just outside of the Morag Tong Safehouse. Near the vendor to your right just past the alley way.

Well, crap, I figured it out. Stupid me?!? It's the vendor as I described above.

She approaches me with the following dialogue:

"Disputes between houses are trivial when one thinks of the horrors of Molag Bal. Will you join the fight against him?"

She is a merchant for the fighters Guild....the vendor that I described above. So, it isn't actually a quest. Those involving Molag Bal I already have.
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You only have 1 quest in Vvardenfell, you picked up the quest in Vvardenfell, so it has to be the 'A friend in need'. See the connection?
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • PieMaster1
    PieMaster1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Do you know how long I've been looking for you?
  • Ashnarug
    Ashnarug
    ✭✭✭
    If you are in Vivec City and have not started "A Friend in Need" by talking to Canthion yet, go to the crown store and start Quest starter "Room to Spare". You could also abandon "A Friend in Need", to do this new quest.

It is also the start of the Homestead DLC but you get your first abode right away. No long quest... just talk to Felande Demarie to access the Saint Delyn penthouse.

Cannot tell however is this new starter quest is available elsewhere if you do not have the Morrowind expansion
    Edited by Ashnarug on October 25, 2017 2:08PM
    During the afternoon of Loredas, 6 Sun’s Dawn 2e578 a big piece of Aetherius fell to Nirn. It was the first major piece of Aetherius to fall on Nirn in more than five hundred years. It scattered around the world as millions of shards. It was rapidly documented by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth in her pamphlet Aetherial Fragments that "... when three shards meet, they re-form into a silvery prism by unknown process and confer the power unlocked by the merger to a nearby being." The Order of the Black Worm, commonly known as the Worm Cult, reappeared in Tamriel shortly thereafter and some of its members are avidly searching said shards.
    In the last week of First Seed 2e579, an arcane explosion occurred in the Imperial City — a night of storms, and trembling terrain. They named it the "Soulburst". That day Emperor Varen Aquilarios disappeared without a trace. His wife, Clivia Tharn, ascended to the Ruby Throne as Empress Regent under the guidance of the Necromancer Mannimarco. Ushering a time of increased instability within the Empire of Cyrodiil which finally grew into “The Three Banners War”.