The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

the house of your dreams

Khatou
Khatou
✭✭✭✭
a when a super landmark in the style of the shelter of the law has Sentinel, it is just beautiful like decoration, I wish to have the same thing for my thief.

In addition I would have one or two ideas for this landmark it would be to have rooms not much, neither ^ ^) and why a kind of crack in a wall that sends us into some sort of crypt room or treasure room , it's just a marvel, I already salivate nothing but to imagine it: D
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    :|
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait what?
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Google translate?

A picture might be worth more than a 1000 words, show me your dream house!

I think it would be cool if housing worked more like quest phasing. The house would load for me in the regular map, obviously we'd still have borders in terms of decorating, but otherwise no loading. I'd take a commanders tent.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    That made my head hurt.
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think... OP wants a house that looks like refuge in sentinel? with a crack in a wall leading to another hidden room that could work as a crypt or a treasure room?

I think....
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ That is what I'm getting too.

and now I'm assuming that OP wants to know the houses of our dreams, so...

I won't settle for less than this cave WITH the dragon:

Mx6sGCC.png
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sometimes something small satisfies, like having a small normal size house would be perfect.
    here is example, see this hidden door picture below ...
    VietnamCuChiTunnelstrapopen.jpg

leads to this perfect 1 room, below ground [perfect for thief and assassin like myself and many others.

43134-2-1402025202.jpg
    Edited by Gilvoth on September 12, 2017 9:35PM
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    I think... OP wants a house that looks like refuge in sentinel? with a crack in a wall leading to another hidden room that could work as a crypt or a treasure room?

I think....

exact and 3 or 4 room can be

sorry for my bad English :/

ky4mejs89fyx.png<3
    Edited by Khatou on September 12, 2017 9:31PM
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    id enjoy a bosmer style mansion. like on of the big graht trees like in vulkwasten or cormount. with a tree pod or three attatched :) and a big ol chunk of land like goranir.
  • Kanar
    Kanar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a cave with a big plot of forested land in falkreath, a pond and river too and mountains around. Maybe a small hunter's shack on it.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already have the house of my dreams.

Hundings Palatial Hall comes as close as it gets.

Edit: @ZO$....Just need more item slots so that I can decorate it properly both inside and out.

Edited by Aurie on September 13, 2017 10:20AM
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want an ashlander yurt and a little hideaway like the darkbrotherhood (not that large!) for my dark needs......
  • SoupDragon
    SoupDragon
    ✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    I want an ashlander yurt and a little hideaway like the darkbrotherhood (not that large!) for my dark needs......

Thought it said ashlander yoghurt at first :P
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that every time I see the word 'yurt' :D
  • TonyRockaroni
    TonyRockaroni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After doing thee Thieves' Guild questline, the house I want most is Sulima's Mansion! It would literally be the perfect house to have, with a nice exterior AND it would have the largest interior of any other house in the game. Plus I'd have my own indoor pool. X3

I'd easily pay more than any other home in the game to have that mansion! XD
  • kargen27
    kargen27
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want this little island type thing with no house on it. A few tents and a keg and I'll be happy.

J4bbsOZ.jpg

HmbcJ2k.jpg
    and then the parrot said, "must be the water mines green too."
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I want a Dwemer styled home.
    The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
    #DwemerLife
  • Latonia
    Latonia
    The house of my dreams would actually be useful - it would have storage (who the hell in ZOS turned down the idea of storage - I would like to have words). My Sleek Creek house was chosen purely because it has a large balcony, get claustrophobic inside buildings if I can't see through the windows. Sleek Creek has part of a river running through the garden, I want to be able to fish in it. Would be nice if we could 'plant' mat nodes, wouldn't expect lots of mats, but nice to be able to farm a few.

I don't think my wish list is unreasonable :smile:
  • Gan Xing
    Gan Xing
    ✭✭✭✭
    sometimes something small satisfies, like having a small normal size house would be perfect.
    here is example, see this hidden door picture below ...
    VietnamCuChiTunnelstrapopen.jpg

I feel like I know where that hidden door leads to.... I've been in those tunnels. (deleted other photo, but I like that idea)

I would like a medium to large fishing house, with a dock and beach on one side, and a forest on the other

Gan Xing - Crafting Nightblade
    Elrana Tinuviel - Hybrid Dragonknight
    Elentári Peregrine - Sorcerer "bank"
    Rán Xīng - Hybrid Templar
    Laurïsil Imlachwen - Stamina Templar
    Helotë Tinuviel - Hybrid/Magicka Warden
    Odin banker - obv banker
    Yan of the Red Mountain - lvl 3 DK - not sure when I will work on em

Seeks the unusual and unique playstyles...
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I missed out on the Telvanni Tower, I would like to have a little one added as a house to purchase:

Vqy3DTq.png

Besides, I like smaller homes more anyway. ^^"

Sadly I don't made pictures from the inside, but its quite spacious. It has a basement and a second floor. <3