The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Craft Store reset

Reivax
Reivax
✭✭✭✭
When you click the laurel/anvil icon and the trait research grid opens, I am seeing + signs for a few items. This would indicate that you have the item either on you, another character, or in the bank. It seems to get stuck sometimes, thinking I have a particular armor piece or weapon, but I do not. Is there a way to clear this, or force it to requery what items I have?
I'm not using any locking, the items showing a plus are *not* in the bank, and I have only 3 characters, and the items are *not* in their inventories.
Thanks for any help.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to periodically log through your other characters. That is how CS, and most addons, gather information to display.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Nestor. If I mouse-over the + sign in the grid, it always says the Bank. I'll log in to everyone and try that. Appreciate the answer.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, I just loaded up the game, and it shows a + sign for the bank too on mine and I don't have those items in the bank. So, there may be some weirdness with CS. Just to make sure you have the updated one? It is for HoTR. It is correct for my Alts though.

Anyway, it maybe something weird with the addon.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"