The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Looking for guild

smith602
smith602
Soul Shriven
Hi I'm looking for an active guild on PS4 server that use voice chat and are very social and wanna have fun. I mostly play late nights or early morning. I live in central standard time.
  • bigspender42002
    bigspender42002
    ✭✭✭
    what is your psn
  • smith602
    smith602
    Soul Shriven
    Smith4392
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greetings, Smith.

I, too, have extended you an invite to Better Hide or Die. Check us out and, if you like what you see, feel free to hang around and become one of the gang!

BHD is a quiet, mature guild that's been around since ESO's PS4 launch. The guild itself predates ESO by many years, and we have ladies and gents in BHD who play games other than ESO as well, including Destiny 2, GTA5 and BF1.

We're hoping to add more "lively" players to our ESO branch so, by all means, check us out.
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you are late night early morning
    Can flick you a invite to "brotherhood of bogans" we are a large oceanic guild that do all content in gmt+10 timezone
    Let me know if you are keen
  • Ic3Queen
    Ic3Queen
    I sent u an invite. I have players in all timezone. The guild itself is active so it makes it easy to find someone to chat with
    Thanks
    One_C0ld_K1ll3r