The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Team Death Match

Mihael
Mihael
✭✭✭✭
Please change the way that kill points are awarded there is no reason why I should have the most damage by a lot yet have half the kills as some sorcerer just because they spammed mages wrath. Team death match is fun but it's so frustrating every time I am about to get a kill it says "enemy team stole your kill"
  • Chelo
    Chelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »
    Please change the way that kill points are awarded there is no reason why I should have the most damage by a lot yet have half the kills as some sorcerer just because they spammed mages wrath. Team death match is fun but it's so frustrating every time I am about to get a kill it says "enemy team stole your kill"

Kill the sorc first...
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chelo wrote: »

Kill the sorc first...
    Ty for your useless comment

• ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this wouldn't be an issue with only two teams :^)
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Chelo
    Chelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Kill the sorc first...

Not my fault you are not playing smart. If you have the most dmg but no kills you are probably standing still focusing the tanks or the healers instead of actually focus the easiest targets (stamaina dps and some magicka dps, also people who are about to die). While you have your atention on the fights, other players are just trying to get the most kills as possible, even farming kills from the same noob player over and over...

Sometimes I win DM just by killing the same person and ignoring the good players...
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭

Kill the sorc first...

Not my fault you are not playing smart. If you have the most dmg but no kills you are probably standing still focusing the tanks or the healers instead of actually focus the easiest targets (stamaina dps and some magicka dps, also people who are about to die). While you have your atention on the fights, other players are just trying to get the most kills as possible, even farming kills from the same noob player over and over...

Sometimes I win DM just by killing the same person and ignoring the good players...

Your "brilliant" plan would only work if there's only 1 spec in the game lol which is rare and it still doesn't fix the problem of team mates stealing kills which affect your overall score. lol I also love how your plan is to focus the noob player over and over lol if this is what people have to do then you know there is a problem
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is an honest problem and is annoying as all hell. This is one of the reasons I tell people not to get BGs in Morrowind because they are broken.
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Chelo
    Chelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Kill the sorc first...

Your "brilliant" plan would only work if there's only 1 spec in the game lol which is rare and it still doesn't fix the problem of team mates stealing kills which affect your overall score. lol I also love how your plan is to focus the noob player over and over lol if this is what people have to do then you know there is a problem

Maybe you should SHOW me how my ''plan'' is not working?... Drop the mic..

3F384531F055121B9745DE6E54FC9982D455B2238118BB8E57A460951CF34F0FF5196EA77052A092BC8A32A91D0935856C3A52D08B29AF36ABD06B91
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good job, here's a cookie. I haven't gotten 25 kills but I did get a game with 20 today, but that still doesn't negate the fact that way kills are counted is messed up. You can post a game with 1k kills that's still not gonna change the fact that if a sorc puts mages wrath on a target and you "kill" them the kill point won't go to you
    Edited by Mihael on September 12, 2017 5:23AM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Kill the sorc first...

3F384531F055121B9745DE6E54FC9982D455B2238118BB8E57A460951CF34F0FF5196EA77052A092BC8A32A91D0935856C3A52D08B29AF36ABD06B91

Chelo youre a good player, but you're missing the point.

look at your 28:2 damage.

Now here's me on my sorc going 27:0. Look at the damage.

OZiSQDG.png

I know its not deathmatch, but look at the kills to damage ratio. That's the problem.

EDIT: By the way, @Chelo did you look and see what you wrote in group chat in your first pic? It's a little bit relevant heh.
    Edited by Thogard on September 12, 2017 6:24PM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Chelo
    Chelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

Kill the sorc first...

OZiSQDG.png

I know its not deathmatch, but look at the kills to damage ratio. That's the problem.

EDIT: By the way, @Chelo did you look and see what you wrote in group chat in your first pic? It's a little bit relevant heh.

I wrote that because I was playing with a friend who is a really fast sorc and good PvPer in general. So everytime we both focus someone, the target was dead in seconds but he always end up getting the kill with Endless Fury and I just got the assist...

But the point is he is good and he is fast. Not all the Sorcs are going to take your kills...

Also, if you are a DK and you are NOT playing with executes, you are screw LOL
    Edited by Chelo on September 13, 2017 1:40PM
  • TarrNokk
    TarrNokk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good job, here's a cookie. I haven't gotten 25 kills but I did get a game with 20 today, but that still doesn't negate the fact that way kills are counted is messed up. You can post a game with 1k kills that's still not gonna change the fact that if a sorc puts mages wrath on a target and you "kill" them the kill point won't go to you

So you wish to be the killer just from the killing blow? Lol grow up kid
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭

tfw I'm never going to get merciless on my magdk.
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    TarrNokk wrote: »

So you wish to be the killer just from the killing blow? Lol grow up kid

Please the next time take the time to actually read my post before you comment. I want the mechanic of getting the "killer" point just because you dealth the killing blow even if you didn't do any damage, Kid.
    Edited by Mihael on September 14, 2017 5:06AM
  • Johnfred24
    Johnfred24
    ✭✭✭

Kill the sorc first...

So you just run around killing the noob and then you go bragging about having many kills? I mean, sure that's probably a good tactic to win the BG, but it doesn't sound very entertaining. I would rather fight a good battle, than just run around looking for the noob for 5 minutes.
    Edited by Johnfred24 on September 14, 2017 5:54AM
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When we think about 20k HP from most targets. Against stronger targets, you need to bring 2-3x that damage to kill it. so we have a difference from 400-1200k damage for 20kills. When i now see 450k damage and over 20kills, that will say me that you only killed noobs. :o
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I feel ya Miihael, I always get way more assists than kills. Usually because of a magsorc either on my own team or another. Part of it is my role in a given group as healer or off heals, part of it is cheese. I don't have a problem with a teammate stealing my kills because it's a team game and it still counts for the team, but more often than not it seems to go the other way.

It's frustrating but the battleground mechanics allow for it and encourage it, so it's hard to be upset at another player when ZOS created the situation for it to happen. Cheesy af though.

Screenshots where I went 18-0, 21 assists, 940k damage (magplar)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »

tfw I'm never going to get merciless on my magdk.
    It's super easy to get on Mag DK. Sigil + leap = merciless.

DeHei wrote: »
    When we think about 20k HP from most targets. Against stronger targets, you need to bring 2-3x that damage to kill it. so we have a difference from 400-1200k damage for 20kills. When i now see 450k damage and over 20kills, that will say me that you only killed noobs. :o

This is a thread about the mag sorc execute being OP. I posted that pic to illustrate how OP it is for kill stealing. I
    Edited by Thogard on September 14, 2017 5:01PM
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    This isnt call of duty son. Pipe down.
  • Chelo
    Chelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johnfred24 wrote: »

Kill the sorc first...

So you just run around killing the noob and then you go bragging about having many kills? I mean, sure that's probably a good tactic to win the BG, but it doesn't sound very entertaining. I would rather fight a good battle, than just run around looking for the noob for 5 minutes.

Well I want to win...

Also this is a chaos ball with a DK friend, he is the best killer I've meet in the game by now:

21F5279FA34FAB47F2E1E03DFBDC3B2B370C1DF4
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Kill the sorc first...

Well I want to win...

Also this is a chaos ball with a DK friend, he is the best killer I've meet in the game by now:

I've achieved over 30 kills in a game only once. Everyone else was a bad besides me and one other teammate who had similar results.

Some people might say it's not an accomplishment because I play sorc, but I was pretty happy with it.

36 is insane and the highest I've ever seen.
  • Johnfred24
    Johnfred24
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »

Kill the sorc first...

OZiSQDG.png

I wrote that because I was playing with a friend who is a really fast sorc and good PvPer in general. So everytime we both focus someone, the target was dead in seconds but he always end up getting the kill with Endless Fury and I just got the assist...

But the point is he is good and he is fast. Not all the Sorcs are going to take your kills...

Actually you are just confirming what the OP is saying and somehow you are still arguing against it. OPs point is that sorcs have the potential to steal a lot of kills because of the way Endless Fury works, and you are apparantly agreeing as you say your friend was able to get most of the kills while you got the assists.

So do you think your friend is the only fast sorc out there? Most PVP Sorcs who have a bit of experience are fast. Obviously not ALL the sorcs are going to steal your kills, but the fact remains that sorcs have a high potantial to steal kills and some players are taking advantage of that.
  • Chelo
    Chelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blanco wrote: »

Kill the sorc first...

Well I want to win...

I've achieved over 30 kills in a game only once. Everyone else was a bad besides me and one other teammate who had similar results.

Some people might say it's not an accomplishment because I play sorc, but I was pretty happy with it.

36 is insane and the highest I've ever seen.

Yeah and my friend is a MagDK not using executes, he is a really good killer, best I've seen by far.