Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Item idea] Mundus Stones

tunepunk
tunepunk
✭✭✭✭✭
It would be awesome to be able to place some of your favorite mundus stones in your home. Maybe miniature ones, or big one for the garden.

It would be great if you wanna test on your skelly, or for fast switching before dungeon/trial runs, in case you use a different setup for overland solo and group content.

Respec shrines might even be a good as well?
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can place mundus stones on your home. They are only available via crown purchase though. Find them via housing furnishings crown menu.
  • tunepunk
    tunepunk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cant find anything like that, not listed under furnishing, or housing. You sure about that?
  • Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are Mundus Stones you can buy for 1000 crowns and place in your house and use them whenever you want for the full effect.
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tunepunk wrote: »
    I cant find anything like that, not listed under furnishing, or housing. You sure about that?

Go to where you would place furniture and there is an option for crown store items. Don't go directly to the crown store.
  • tunepunk
    tunepunk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tunepunk wrote: »

Go to where you would place furniture and there is an option for crown store items. Don't go directly to the crown store.

Found it now, i never used that menu lol. but ***.... 4000 crowns, no way in hell i'm spending that... for one housing item... ridicolous prices.
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Froil wrote: »
    There are Mundus Stones you can buy for 1000 crowns and place in your house and use them whenever you want for the full effect.

I heard or read it was 1000 on pts then they jacked it up when it migrated to live servers.
    Xbox One Na
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pay to Win? Not yet but it's on it's way there. Don't ever buy and they will lower the prices eventually. Even if you have crowns from your subscription, don't. It takes no more than a couple of minutes to go to the mundus stone you need.
  • SirGabenOfSteamia
    SirGabenOfSteamia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pay to Win? Not yet but it's on it's way there. Don't ever buy and they will lower the prices eventually. Even if you have crowns from your subscription, don't. It takes no more than a couple of minutes to go to the mundus stone you need.

More like pay ~$30 CAD to save either 146 gold and 5 minutes or just 5 minutes. I'm sure more people are focused on the aesthetic of the stones than the actual function if they spend 4k crowns to put them in their house.

And so, Akatosh revealed himself to a young Gaben, and granted him purpose.
    "Grant them Steam sales," he commanded.
    And obey, he did.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭

More like pay ~$30 CAD to save either 146 gold and 5 minutes or just 5 minutes. I'm sure more people are focused on the aesthetic of the stones than the actual function if they spend 4k crowns to put them in their house.

Hmmm, I did see that people are crazy for aesthetics and spend a lot time decorating and spending both gold and crowns for it, not that I have anything against them, because I have seen some really beautiful works of art in the community.

Just not my thing to spend time and resources for something that's just beautiful pixels.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I heard or read it was 1000 on pts then they jacked it up when it migrated to live servers.

They would've sold tons more if it stayed 1k
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Simple, pay for convenience.

You have it in your house for crowns or you go to the place on the map where it's available for everyone for free.
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• JasonSilverSpring
    JasonSilverSpring
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Never go by crown prices on PTS. They rarely match the live servers.
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    I guess it becomes more useful for larger guilds to have them kicking around at the guild hall.

Also helps it you've got a lot of people chipping in.
  • Malacthulhu
    Malacthulhu
    ✭✭✭✭

Never go by crown prices on PTS. They rarely match the live servers.

I don't, simply brought it up bc one person earlier in the thread commented 1k crowns. I am om xbox and I wait and see when its posted to crown store however, not going by pts price is sound advice.
    Xbox One Na