Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

How to do group dungeons

foodog256
foodog256
Soul Shriven
I have been playing PS4 a few weeks. I am level 40 or so and only play solo. I have been clearing whole areas except for group dungeons because I die. How do I get in a group? is there a place to go and group up with folks in each area? Not to sound dumb but how do I communicate with them on a console?
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ask in zone chat. Join player guilds and ask in guild chat. Use the "Group Finder" window. I think the shortcut is P on PC. You can find it among all the window selections at the top of the screen, like with Inventory, Mail, etc.
  • basketcaseNZ
    basketcaseNZ
    ✭✭
    On PS4 there's an Activity Finder function on the main menu. You just select the dungeon you want and it automatically groups you. Do this if you don't mind playing with strangers and shooting through the dungeon as quickly as humanly possible. I like to take my time a bit and go through the dialog with the NPCs but the other players won't wait and might actually boot you from the group if you don't keep up. Arranging it through a guild is probably a more fun option.

To chat, you open text chat in the Social section, tap your left stick to the left which will will open a list of channels, you can then select group to chat with your group.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    for text chat (assuming ps4 id the same as xbox)

you need to go to setting> HUD display select on, this makes text chat easier, you can connect a controller to your ps4, or just use the window that pops up