The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

LF for a EP PvP guild.

shiftmender
Been playing the game off and on since launch. I tend towards PvP, would like to find some people to play with. The main thing I want from a guild is that the members use voice chat regularly and that the guild is smaller in size - I don't want to be in a big group whilst PvPing.
  • Hellsbane
    Hellsbane
    Soul Shriven
    It sounds like Old Man Power might be a good fit. We currently play on Vivec (PC-NA, EP), but do some runs in Sotha Sil. We tend to run in groups of 3 - 8 ish right now (usually on the lower side of that range, but every once in awhile we hit 8). We also use Discord for voice communication. In general, we enjoy fighting outnumbered as a cohesive group.

Our current official group times are:
    Sundays - 8 PM EST
    Mondays - 8 PM EST
    Wednesdays - 8 PM EST

Smaller groups will likely be running outside of those times. We strongly encourage members to join as many of the groups as possible. If you are interested message me (@FWDarcy) in-game or send me a PM.

Out of curiosity, what class/role(s) do you tend to run?
    Old Man Power - GM
  • shiftmender
    Nightblade Archer