Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Luxury furnisher: why Craglorn themed items again?

logarifmik
logarifmik
✭✭✭✭✭
The question is in the title. Why? There are no other luxuries anymore?
Edited by logarifmik on September 9, 2017 12:03PM
EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this was planned since original release of the furnishings. there was a scheduling bug with the vendor, that ZOS couldn't fix at the time, so they just asked players to wait it out for 2 weeks and said that becasue of that bug, they will bring back craglorn stuff in September.

it is currently September.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • logarifmik
    logarifmik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Linaleah wrote: »
    this was planned since original release of the furnishings. there was a scheduling bug with the vendor, that ZOS couldn't fix at the time, so they just asked players to wait it out for 2 weeks and said that becasue of that bug, they will bring back craglorn stuff in September.

@Linaleah, thanks for the answer! So, there'll be more Craglorn stuff, besides those chests, urns and chairs, that I have already? Good.
    EU PC: @logarifmik | Languages: Русский, English
    Dimitri Frernis | Breton Sorcerer | Damage Dealer | Daggerfall Covenant
    Scales-of-Ice | Argonian Warden | Tank / Healer | Daggerfall Covenant
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    logarifmik wrote: »
    Linaleah wrote: »

@Linaleah, thanks for the answer! So, there'll be more Craglorn stuff, besides those chests, urns and chairs, that I have already? Good.

yes, there should be another week of Craglorn items repeat, I believe. and then it should be back to new furnishings again :)
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, thats actually cool, it means I'll have a chance to get those "wedding" items. :)
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, thats actually cool, it means I'll have a chance to get those "wedding" items. :)

don't we all wish.... unfortunately, I at least have no idea if/when those are coming back :/ could be next year for all we know, could be never.. craglorn stuff is a special case
    dirty worthless casual.