Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hakkvild's High Hall Fully Decorated for Guildhouse Use (Video Included!)

Texecutioner187
Texecutioner187
✭✭✭
This is my first ESO related video and first housing walkthrough so I apologize if the order in where I walked isn't great... I just wanted to make sure I covered everything. If I missed something or you'd like to see anything else in detail, let me know and I'll attach screenshots or re-do the video.

I bought the place furnished, so the interior of the single hall is more or less left alone. I may have removed random items here and there to make space for other things. The house has 700/700 slots in use, 5/10 special furnishings, 57/80 collectible and 10/10 special collectible slots in use. If you have any questions, let me know! I'd be more than happy to help provide ideas, hopefully this video does already and encourages people that you can do a lot with the 700 slots you're allocated (Don't let them tell you any different @ZOS_GinaBruno!)

https://youtu.be/evsv4TW8N7U
Edited by Texecutioner187 on September 8, 2017 6:46PM
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing. I see a lot of great ideas here. I think it makes for a great guildhall, but I just don't see this as a player home, so I still won't be purchasing it.

I only have the banker, and I've done similar setups with him behind a desk with banking type furnishings. I don't have the merchant, but I really like how you have her standing on a merchant cart with a horse.
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. It's not a house for a single person(for that, I'd vote Linchal Grand Manor), but for I think it's great for a guild. I love it.
    Edited by Texecutioner187 on September 8, 2017 7:14PM
  • sexyphenix
    Hey everyone, I loved your video jgruberman and the use of trees and lights. I think I did my Hakkvild's High Hall correctly as a player home that sleeps three and also put it to use as my Werewolf Guild home as well. Please take look and note that this home seriously is large and DOES not have enough slots to completely fill each section of this place correctly. So what I did was decided to leave the dungeon empty for now and will decorate that later if ESO does add more furniture slots in the future, "cross your fingers folks.." So here it is all 700 slots filled later as a player/guild home- people it can be done...

https://youtu.be/R76c7NjgSU8
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    sexyphenix wrote: »
    Hey everyone, I loved your video jgruberman and the use of trees and lights. I think I did my Hakkvild's High Hall correctly as a player home that sleeps three and also put it to use as my Werewolf Guild home as well. Please take look and note that this home seriously is large and DOES not have enough slots to completely fill each section of this place correctly. So what I did was decided to leave the dungeon empty for now and will decorate that later if ESO does add more furniture slots in the future, "cross your fingers folks.." So here it is all 700 slots filled later as a player/guild home- people it can be done...

Very nice interior. I think that's the major difference from what I've seen... If you're using it as a Guildhall and not a personal residence, then perhaps 700 is enough. I was able to decorate every area of the house adequately to my expectations, so I'm happy with that. It still takes some time to load anyway when first entering as seen in my video... but I'm happy. If you're using it for a personal residence and decorating everything and really "making it yours", then perhaps 700 is a bit low for those who like lighting and flora... especially for those who do custom stuff like steps and platforms, etc. Nice video!
  • sexyphenix
    jgruberman wrote: »

Very nice interior. I think that's the major difference from what I've seen... If you're using it as a Guildhall and not a personal residence, then perhaps 700 is enough. I was able to decorate every area of the house adequately to my expectations, so I'm happy with that. It still takes some time to load anyway when first entering as seen in my video... but I'm happy. If you're using it for a personal residence and decorating everything and really "making it yours", then perhaps 700 is a bit low for those who like lighting and flora... especially for those who do custom stuff like steps and platforms, etc. Nice video!

Thank you jgruberman your house rocks too, can I come over and spar those dummies haha???
  • Texecutioner187
    Texecutioner187
    ✭✭✭
    jgruberman wrote: »

Thank you jgruberman your house rocks too, can I come over and spar those dummies haha???

If you're on XB1 NA, join the guild and you're welcome to anytime :wink: