The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(PC-NA) LF Active vTrials guild with MST, EST, or PST raid times.

JiDul
JiDul
✭✭✭
My main is a CP 660+ MagSorc pet build. The most I have been able to parse is 27k, but that was when I was CP 590. I have not DPS tested since then. I have experience in vAA and vHRC done them both plenty of times also completed the time trial in vHRC. I have Discord, unfortunately am not interested in getting Teamspeak. I have done every trial on normal except nHoF cause I've never been able to find a group that does it. I know mechanics of vMoL and vSO but have never been able to get into a group that can complete them. I am willing to work really hard to be a core member for vTrials and willing to learn. Please PST in game, send mail, or comment here. My @name is @Zer0Physics.
Edited by JiDul on September 9, 2017 2:51AM
  • monkey36948
    monkey36948
    ✭✭✭
    Hello I run a trials guild that runs 8:30pm est vets on Tuesday and Friday(adding more when more of us are vet ready) Saturday is our core run I am currently looking for dps who can be replacements for if a dps can't come we run normals every other day mail @monkey36948 if interested
  • VahlokKaal
    Hey there!

The Empire of Tamriel is always recruited more people and we would love to have you within our ranks. We are a newly made mostly PvE but plan to do a bit of PvP in the future. We are a newly made guild with currently have 80+ members. Weekly Lottos, daily events! We are a social/helping/leveling guild welcome to all members.

If you are interested then send a mail in-game to @TylerSeptim

We are looking for a larger member base so that we can start trials/raids in the guild. We would love to have you!