The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Idea for and Addon

nimander99
nimander99
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So, I was playing Skyrim for a bit the other day, heavily moded ofc, and I have one particular mod I love, the ability to look down and see my body while in 1st person.

Today, with camera settings I actually got really close to achieving that, only problem was I was still technically behind my player, using Unlimited Zoom, I was able in some instances to look down and see my chest and feet, arms, sheathed weapons.

So my question is this, is it possible to create an addon that allows you to be in first person and look down and see your body? It would compliment the 1st Person Mounted addon really well imo.

I don't understand addons and what goes into making them, so I'm just kinda tossing it out there to see if anyone bites and is able to create this effect, it looked pretty cool to see my body and not just be a floating camera :D
Edited by nimander99 on September 8, 2017 3:08AM
I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
"Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
"moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
"MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
"MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
"MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
"MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
"MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
"MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
"MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
"MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450