The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Apple trees

MrGraves
MrGraves
✭✭✭✭
want apple trees for housing.
  • ahrolkah
    ahrolkah
    ✭✭
    Agreed. Give them to us zenimax. Give us the APPLE TREES.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are crabapple trees available in Craglorn
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    There are crabapple trees available in Craglorn

they are blooming trees though, not fruited trees. the most expensive version has couple of apples hidden... among the blooms no less, but.. you kinda get the idea.
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    i "made" an apple tree, used 7 housing slots. basically a thin -young- tree with decorative apples in it... and a half basket of apples below. Would have been much easier with a fruit tree to occupy my farm. Thankfully i have wheat, pumpkins, raddish and lettuce in the ground but i wish i had soil to have them burried within... and I even used a khajiit arch to make a grape vine... perhaps I have too much ambition and imagination with my housing adventures?
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I wish for a fruit filled apple tree since I first bought the blooming apple trees in Craglorn and later ran by those fruit trees on the lower level of Belkarth.
    Metal forever \m/
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i "made" an apple tree, used 7 housing slots. basically a thin -young- tree with decorative apples in it... and a half basket of apples below. Would have been much easier with a fruit tree to occupy my farm. Thankfully i have wheat, pumpkins, raddish and lettuce in the ground but i wish i had soil to have them burried within... and I even used a khajiit arch to make a grape vine... perhaps I have too much ambition and imagination with my housing adventures?

I tried that. to me, at least it didn't look good (of all the possible trees, highland sapplings had the leaves closest to apple trees - still too light in color, but at least closer in shape) , so i ended up using blooming apples trees instead and adding individual apples to those. while it kinda sorta works, it doesn't look nearly as good as fruit filled trees in Belkarth.

P.S. I used argonian latices for my vineyard :P
    Edited by Linaleah on September 8, 2017 8:54AM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Adriabi
    Adriabi
    Soul Shriven
    Yes yes yes. Apple trees!
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apple trees would be nice. Any fruit trees really.

We also need lots more varieties of flowers.

And terracing ro hide the inbuilt scrub, so that our seating areas look a bit smarter.

Also it would be lovely to be able to build pergolas over pathways and seating areas, and cover them with climbing plants and vines.
    Edited by Aurie on September 8, 2017 5:28PM
  • ahrolkah
    ahrolkah
    ✭✭
    Not to necro this thread but we really do need apple trees & also more flowers. And not just 'crown store only' stuff.
  • SunnyBunny
    SunnyBunny
    ✭✭✭

No your imagination is on point - cause everything you said has been the same things I have been creating in my own houses. I built a structure for my grapes but i used argonian lattice thing for it (it took 5 to make it look decent).

The carrots are hard to see but they CAN also look planted.
    Lone Wolf Help ~ Royal Bank of Tamriel ~ Black Market Wares

I Know I'm Lost

*Ernestina - Imperial Temp
    *Ennus - Bosmer Sorc
    *Greavy - Orc DK
    *Somniate - Ra Gada NB
    *Cilano - Imperial DK
    *Ba'Raka - Khajiit Warden
    *Bird In Hand - Argonian Templar
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed.. apple trees and just more greenery in general would be most welcome.
    I "crafted" my own apple tree as well pretty much the same way as many have mentioned and made a wine bar complete with grape vines... but, an actual fruit tree and grape vines, etc would be much nicer (especially when space is a consideration) :smiley:
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Aurelle1 re: terrancing, there are some enourmous rocks in Eastmarch's furnishing vendor, one or two of which are reasonably flat and might be suitable for your purposes.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aurelle1 re: terrancing, there are some enourmous rocks in Eastmarch's furnishing vendor, one or two of which are reasonably flat and might be suitable for your purposes.

@WhiteCoatSyndrome Thanks for that tip :)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ahrolkah wrote: »
    Not to necro this thread but we really do need apple trees & also more flowers. And not just 'crown store only' stuff.

emphasis added
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes! I 100% agree with this.