Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Cost to craft these items

poppell
poppell
✭✭
Hi im new to eso and i just reached cp160 but i dont know the prices

Chest, Heavy armor divine
Legs, light armor divine
Waist light armor divine
Head light armor divine
Shock staff infused
Shock Staff nirnhoned

ty for helping me out!!
Hi
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you asking how much you would have to pay someone to make gear for you?

That's totally dependant on the person. Most people will ask that you at least provide the necessary materials. Tipping them for their work is always a classy move. How much would be up to you, or just ask them how much. There is not a standard amount to ask for.
  • poppell
    poppell
    ✭✭
    but what wil it cost to make the items (mats for the items and to make it purple) i know it wil cost me more because they put alot of time into crafting and getting the traits but then i have an idea howmuch i need to spent.. sorry for my crappy english im trying :smiley:
    Hi
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    poppell wrote: »
    but what wil it cost to make the items (mats for the items and to make it purple) i know it wil cost me more because they put alot of time into crafting and getting the traits but then i have an idea howmuch i need to spent.. sorry for my crappy english im trying :smiley:

What server/platform are you on? Price vary from server to server.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most 160 gear requires around 120-130 mats of that level. You can see for yourself by going to a crafting station and just increasing the level of the item up to CP 160. You need 1 style stone and 1 trait stone for each item as well. And if you want them to improve the item beyond the white quality, you'll need to provide those materials also. I think tips should be around 1k per piece usually, but again, there's no standard.
    Edited by dpencil1 on September 7, 2017 8:06PM
  • poppell
    poppell
    ✭✭
    Europe server - PC
    Edited by poppell on September 7, 2017 8:04PM
    Hi
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will probably pay a LOT more if the crafter has to provide the mats themselves, especially for the Nirnhoned staff. Better to farm or buy the mats themselves first, then ask a crafter for help.

It's also more dangerous to get scammed. If they have to make stuff with their own mats, you will likely have to pay upfront. Then they could just log off and you'd be screwed. Much less likely to be scammed when you only pay them a tip after work is complete.
    Edited by dpencil1 on September 7, 2017 8:15PM
  • poppell
    poppell
    ✭✭
    pay upfront? why? i wont run away without taking the items lol if they do it right with the traits and bonus and the price ill pay it + 5-10k tip
    Hi
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dpencil1 wrote: »
    Most 160 gear requires around 120-130 mats of that level. You can see for yourself by going to a crafting station and just increasing the level of the item up to CP 160. You need 1 style stone and 1 trait stone for each item as well. And if you want them to improve the item beyond the white quality, you'll need to provide those materials also. I think tips should be around 1k per piece usually, but again, there's no standard.
    materials for cloth and heavy is pretty expensive, check your guild store and other traders.
    On pc-eu you can get it for 50 gold each, that is 6000 gold for each item.
    Style stones for common styles is free, this include the old exotic ones. trait outside of nirnhomed is free. nirnhomed for weapon is 10K.
    blue is usually free purple might cost 1K extra for piece, probably 1.5K for metal.
    Tips to crafter, 5-10K, figure out style first, or he might troll you. Some wanted jerkin but did not care about style so he got daeric legs :) On the other hand heavy chest and light daeric legs looks good in in battlemage.

And you want to do this in guild, discuss deal in guild chat, preferable not an PvP or PvE guild not an trade one,
    Edited by zaria on September 7, 2017 9:17PM
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • poppell
    poppell
    ✭✭
    And if i get light armor robe and heavy armor legs? wil that work better? i want to look like a real mage xd not one with a heavy armor body ty for the suggestion
    Hi
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can go to any crafting station and see for yourself exactly what mats are needed to craft armor and weapons.

Then if you want the crafter to upgraded it requires 2 green, 3 blue, 4 purple and 8 gold upgrade mats, depending on how high you want them to upgrade.
  • J4mI4m
    J4mI4m
    Apologies for hijacking this thread. I am building a new character on Xbox One NA and was would like to experiment with training gear.

Would anyone be able to help craft me a set of level 20 medium armour with training trait?
    Would be amazing if it would be a 5x Hunding's Rage set + 2x Selene Set

Feel free to suggest whatever you deem a fair price. My GT is J4mI4m if you'd prefer contacting me in-game.
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • ShadowFoxx
    J4mI4m wrote: »
    Apologies for hijacking this thread. I am building a new character on Xbox One NA and was would like to experiment with training gear.

Would anyone be able to help craft me a set of level 20 medium armour with training trait?
    Would be amazing if it would be a 5x Hunding's Rage set + 2x Selene Set

Feel free to suggest whatever you deem a fair price. My GT is J4mI4m if you'd prefer contacting me in-game.

Selene is a monster set as the op said, and cannot be altered except maybe for the enchantment but it doesn't matter because it binds to the players acc. once they leave the dungeon. Just use night mother's or something else with hundings.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And if i get light armor robe and heavy armor legs? wil that work better? i want to look like a real mage xd not one with a heavy armor body ty for the suggestion
    As I understand head body and legs is the large pieces who also give most armor protection.
    Robe and heavy legs works. You could also go heavy chest and daeric light legs, its unique in that its an long skirt giving an nice battlemage look. Your can test look yourself, use low cp materials who is cheap.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭

Legs, light armor divine
    Waist light armor divine
    Head light armor divine
    Shock staff infused
    Shock Staff nirnhoned

ty for helping me out!!

Rough estimate for materials alone is about 18,000 gold. Enchants and Improvements up to purple? Add another 18,000 more gold to that assuming you want a 100% success rate.

However, if you buy this stuff, most crafters I've seen charge around 8,000 gold per item, depending on the set. So, roughly, you're paying double for what you could pay if you did yourself.

Edited by parkham on September 15, 2017 5:44PM

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • Gulkrim-mur
    Gulkrim-mur
    ✭✭✭
    parkham wrote: »

Legs, light armor divine
    Waist light armor divine
    Head light armor divine
    Shock staff infused
    Shock Staff nirnhoned

ty for helping me out!!

Rough estimate for materials alone is about 18,000 gold. Enchants and Improvements up to purple? Add another 18,000 more gold to that assuming you want a 100% success rate.

However, if you buy this stuff, most crafters I've seen charge around 8,000 gold per item, depending on the set. So, roughly, you're paying double for what you could pay if you did yourself.

Looks like you discovered business. If im going to craft for you using my time and my mats you best expect i want to make something of it not just what i used back.