The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Should ZOS implement something that we can choose which Battleground mode we want to enter?

silver1surfer69
silver1surfer69
✭✭✭✭
What is your oppinion? Pls vote. Thx!
Edited by silver1surfer69 on September 7, 2017 10:59AM
PC/EU
Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar

Should ZOS implement something that we can choose which Battleground mode we want to enter? 21 votes

YES
80%
VynnRajajshkaTommy83C0ndorMojomonkeymanpaulsimonpsApheriusistguterSpieleraltemrielMarabornwingrionM1SH3LL3YamiKurukuWonky_JrBetsarariesilver1surfer69doslekisgammelscroll 17 votes
NO
19%
TryxusDefiltedCatchMeTrollingFakeFox 4 votes
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    They need 2 categories:

1) team deathmatch

2) team objective

If there isn't enough people queueing in the category you've chosen, you're notified and filtered into the other one.
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES
    Blanco wrote: »
    They need 2 categories:

1) team deathmatch

2) team objective

If there isn't enough people queueing in the category you've chosen, you're notified and filtered into the other one.

but i fear the outcome would be like to many in 1) and then with uneven numbers or something your thrown into 2)
    PC/EU
    Loveknight - HybridDK (4*), Stahlstrahlenreiter - StamDen, Azgul Grahl Bashrugk - HybridSorc (5*), Tínúvíél - StamCro, Thógard - StamPlar
  • silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES
    They need 2 categories:

1) team deathmatch

2) team objective

but i fear the outcome would be like to many in 1) and then with uneven numbers or something your thrown into 2)

maybe different rewards, that if your after specific sets you have to choose this specific BG mode, to give people a motivation
    PC/EU
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    Only becasue I feel this would further the specialty of some groups. Where they would just play the one mode they built the team for. The randoms queuing would never stand a chance against groups like that.

I would like to see the normal way and a new way where you could choose, but only if you have a pre-made group and this would be a different leader board. This way you would always be battling other pre-made groups.
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO
    At first I thought they should let you choose but after some time I realized that would be more detrimental to Bgs than it would be positive.
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YES
    They need 2 categories:

1) team deathmatch

2) team objective

see

If there isn't enough people queueing in the category you've chosen, you're notified and filtered into the other one

• silver1surfer69
    silver1surfer69
    ✭✭✭✭
    YES
    I have to say, that in the meantime and with more experience in the specific modes, i like the other modes a bit more, eg, domination, but i still wish i could choose the mode. Eg last 15-20 BGs, no deathmatch for me and as i said thats why i queue up in the first place.
    PC/EU