The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Hella Casual Old Player Returning Looking for Guild/Buddies

Kinare
Kinare
✭✭
And I do mean hella casual. I can only really run dungeons and stuff on Mondays and Tuesdays and every other weekend since those are my only days off, EST timezone. Unless of course you're ok with me possibly random AFKing for unknown periods of time during a run and not being able to voice chat, because I can play at work, just not reliably. Also I'm quitting this game when Monster hunter World comes out, it's just meant to tide me over until then, so whatever time you invest in me will basically be wasted in the future. (I know, great way to talk you into taking me in, right?)

Currently rockin' stamplar for deepz and tankz (main, 267 CP and slowly - emphasis on 'slowly' - grinding higher cuz grinding is boring af) and I suck at doing both, especially since I'm just coming back and need to master my rotation again. Also have a baby stam DK that I don't really enjoy playing, and thinking about trying stam Warden but that's likely to be a solo build if I build it since apparently they're not top tier in anything from what I've been reading ya'll complain about on the forums.

In case it matters I am AD, an adult, I can voice chat when not at work (see above for days), and when I do play - despite being casual - I try my best.

@Kinare to get me in-game, but you're more likely to get me here since I only really get on for an hour or so a day right now since I don't have anyone to pal around with.

Edited by Kinare on September 6, 2017 8:23PM